Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: May 31, 2023
If it weren't for the A's (of all teams) ruining the last leg of the parlay last night, we would have been Bezos. While the parlay did fall short, don't let that distract you from the fact that seven of eight plays in yesterdays article still smacked. Today, we're tryng to replicate and hit the parlay.
Updated numhttps://betjack.com/en/sports?registerbers for those thinking about tailing:
28-17 (Daily Straight Picks)
1-for-4 (Public Parlays)
15-12 (Guardians POD at Progressive Field)
It's parlay time.
1st Leg: Red Sox Moneyline
I debated putting them in the parlay last night, and I'm glad I didn't, as their comeback effort fell just short as they lost to the Reds by a score of 9-8.
Tonight, they have James Paxton on the mound. While he doesn't have the best overall ERA at 5.14, it is down at home, sitting at 3.60. The Reds are starting a relief pitcher tonight who has a five-plus ERA on the road. Red Sox it is.
2nd Leg: Braves Moneyline
I like keeping things short and simple when I think it makes sense. Here, it makes sense. James Kaprielian has been throwing batting practice all season long, and it's already embarrasing enough that the Braves lost this series. Braves moneyline this afternoon.
3rd Leg: Phillies/Mets Over 8 Runs
Carlos Carrasco has a 10+ ERA at home so far to start the season, and Aaron Nola has an ERA of 5.02 on the road.
The splits also favor the over in this one when you take a look at both teams, so I'm banking on runs being scored in this one.
Odds: +277 ($500 bet pays $1,886)
Need a few more straight plays for today?
- Giants Moneyline
- Guardians Moneyline
- Cubs/Rays Under 9 Runs
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 27, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank3 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank1 month ago