Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023
BASEBALL IS BACK!
If you're a die-hard baseball fan like me, you probably also think that two days without baseball is a long time.
Fear not, however, as baseball is back and the chase for October is on. As always, I have three picks for you guys today, so let's get after it.
Bet #1: Marlins/Orioles under 8.5 total runs
Alcantara had a very rough start to the season, but seemingly settled in a bit as we got closer to the All Star break.
I don't know why, but there is data out there that shows runs come at a premium right after the All Star break.
The Orioles have a decent starter going in this one tonight as well with Dean Kremer, so he should play his part in the under hitting.
Not to mention, Adley Rutschman just went nuts in the Home Run Derby, so who knows how his swing will look in his first game back.
Bet #2: Mets moneyline
The Mets will kick off the second half of the season at home hosting the Dodgers.
A decent pitching matchup comes from this one, with Justin Verlander going up against Julio Urias.
The entire Mets organization knows how important finding second half success is going to be, so I'm banking on the Mets getting off to a solid start tonight.
Bet #3: Angels/Astros NRFI
Ohtani vs. J.P France.
Two good arms that should be able to get us six outs before a run reaches the plate.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar4 months ago
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago