- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: NFL Week 9 Prop Bets
Week 9 of the NFL season is set to kick off on Thursday night, and that’s when the prop betting starts. Betting on NFL player props is always a great way to go, especially when you are targeting some of the best players in the league.
You can always bet on the standard pregame wagers for every matchup as well, but you are usually going to find better odds when looking at player props.
🏈 Want to tail some of our best prop bets? Visit betJACK Training Camp to get in the game today! 🏈
Joe Mixon Anytime Touchdown Scorer (-135)
The Cincinnati Bengals host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, and this is an absolute must-win for the Bengals. Cincinnati was just upset on MNF by the Cleveland Browns, and they are now just 4-4 on the year.
Wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase is out of the lineup, and that means that Joe Mixon needs to step up on offense. Bet on Mixon to score at (-135) for a safe bet that also has good odds.
Khalil Herbert Anytime Touchdown Scorer (+260)
The Chicago Bears are set to host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday in a game that could end up being pretty interesting. Chicago just traded away their two best defensive stars, but they also brought in wide receiver Chase Claypool.
The Bears are going to have to score some touchdowns to keep up in this game, and they love to run the football. That means that Khalil Herbert is going to have the ball in his hands a ton, and getting him at (+260) to score is the way to go.
Aaron Jones Over 64.5 Rushing Yards (-110)
There have been a number of disappointing NFL teams this year, but the Green Bay Packers are probably at the top of that list. Green Bay is just 3-5 on the year as they head into Detroit as slight favorites over the Lions.
The Packers need Aaron Rodgers to start carrying them to wins, but they could also use a big game from running back Aaron Jones. This is the perfect time for that, though, as the Lions continue to struggle to get stops.
Bet Jones over 64.5 rushing yards (-110) in this matchup with the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
Stay up-to-date on all things NFL and sports betting by visiting our betJACK NFL news page!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cleveland Browns Rookie Draft Profile: Siaka IkaMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals: 2023 NFL Draft RecapBarry Devoe1 month ago
- Cleveland Browns Rookie Draft Profile: Cedric TillmanMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns: No Better Time Than Now To Win AFC NorthMac Blank1 month ago
- Cleveland Browns: Bringing Back Anthony Walker Jr Will Revive Browns DefenseMac Blank2 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Parlay All Day: May 26, 2023Grant Puskar2 days ago
- Parlay All Day: May 25, 2023Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Parlay All Day: May 24, 2023Grant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Where Do They Go From Here?Ian Jameson5 days ago
- Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Guardians May 22 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 week ago