- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
French Open Tennis Odds
The French Open is the premier clay court event of the men’s season and the second Grand Slam of the year. The late May to early June championships take place at Roland Garros in Paris. Sportsbooks issue futures betting several months before the French Open begins. Rafael Nadal is the 14-time (after the 2022 event) winner, so he is always near the top of any French Open tennis odds.
French Open Draw and Seedings
The men’s singles in the French Open has 128 players in the main draw. There are some places up for grabs for qualifiers and wildcards. The event is played in a knockout format with predefined quarters. The winner of each quarter progresses to the last four. Sportsbooks display French Open tennis odds for the winner of the four quarters.
The number 1 seed is scheduled to meet the number 2 seed in the final. However, results do not always go to form, and on rare occasions, an unseeded player has qualified for a Grand Slam final. Nadal beat Casper Ruud from Denmark in the 2022 final. A repeat could be about +4000 as Ruud was unfancied and lost in straight sets to Nadal.
Tournament French Open Tennis Odds
There are French Open tennis odds for the men’s singles several months ahead of the tournament. As the season progresses through events on hardcourts to European clay, sportsbooks update the odds. However, over about 18 years, Rafael Nadal has been the favorite in French Open tennis odds. The ‘King of Clay’ holds the record for most wins in any Grand Slam.
Even though there are 128 players in the draw, there are only a handful of potential winners. Despite his advanced years as a tennis professional, Nadal is still the player to beat. However, if you believe his reign in Paris is over, you can take advantage of French Open tennis odds on the round in which Nadal is eliminated.
By the end of 2022, Novak Djokovic had won 21 single’s Grand Slam events but only two French Opens. He is playing in an era with the best clay court player in the sport’s history. However, Djokovic could be about +300 to win another French Open.
Match French Open Tennis Odds
There will be French Open tennis odds on all 127 matches, from the first round to the final. You can bet on the match winner and the following match markets:
The correct score for sets
Total number of sets
Total number of games
Tie-break or not?
Total aces or double faults by player
Most match bets are also on offer for each set in French Open tennis odds.
French Open Live Betting
There will be live betting during the French Open, and the cash-out option will enhance the service. Bettors can close an existing wager to ensure a known profit or restrict the loss. The value depends on the original bet and the current French Open tennis odds.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Australian Open OddsbetJACK Training Camp1 month ago
- Best US Open Tennis Men's Betting PicksAyden Fahlstrom5 months ago
- Best US Open Tennis Women's Betting PicksBarry Devoe5 months ago
- Wimbledon Final Betting Preview: July 10 Men's Final Bet PickBarry Devoe7 months ago
- Wimbledon Final Betting Preview: July 9 Ladies Final Bet PickRyan Knuppel7 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets January 26 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom3 days ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Edmonton Oilers January 25 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks January 24 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli5 days ago
- betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Basketball January 24Jordan Knabb4 days ago
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank5 days ago