Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers November 21 Betting Preview
The Atlanta Hawks (10-6) are coming off a thrilling double-overtime victory over the Toronto Raptors.
Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Preview
The Cavs took full advantage of a Heat team that was missing Jimmy Butler and a bunch of other important role players, but it was others who stepped up that allowed Cleveland to get a huge victory.
Darius Garland led the way with 25 points and seven assists, as he's finding his niche after starting the season injured.
Evan Mobley racked up 15 points, 11 rebounds, and five assists, doing a little bit of everything.
Cedi Osman stepped up for the Cavs with 20 points, 12 rebounds, and three assists.
Isaac Okoro and Lamar Stevens put up 13 and 11 points, respectively.
The Cavs built a 31-point lead in the third quarter, but the common theme for them has been their inability to keep a lead in the fourth quarter. However, they were able to get the job done with ease.
"It happens with every team," Mitchell said. "You see the vibe in the locker room, it's loose, it's free. It's understanding how to not tense up during a five-game losing streak. It's just realizing it's just 5 on 5 basketball. It's gonna be all good."
Atlanta Hawks Betting Preview
The Hawks defeated the Raptors in a thriller on Saturday night, as Trae Young found AJ Griffin wide open ahead of the floor as he lobbed it from half court just in time to beat the buzzer.
"I was in the right place at the right time," Griffin said. "I had a feeling they were going to pressure up. I saw it and broke early. I said, 'I'll just sneak up behind them.' That's exactly what happened."
Griffin finished the game with 17 points. Young put up 33 points and 12 assists. De'Andre Hunter added 22 points.
Clint Capela finished with 18 points and 14 rebounds. Dejounte Murray put up 17 points, seven rebounds, four assists, and two steals.
The Hawks are a team that loves to run and push the pace. They will move the ball around and look for the best shot.
Young will also take you off the dribble or pull up from anywhere with ease.
The Cavs are favored by a -2 spread in this one, as both teams have the same record, but the Cavs have a home-court advantage.
The Cavs were still able to take care of business very easily Sunday night against the Heat despite not getting the contributions they'd want from Donovan Mitchell.
Expect the Cavs to get more production from Spida and cover the spread in this one.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson4 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson5 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson6 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar6 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar6 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank1 month ago
- Best bet for TNF: Jaguars vs. SaintsGrant Puskar1 month ago
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar1 month ago
- How the Browns offense can get back on trackMac Blank2 months ago