- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
How to Bet on Cleveland Guardians
How to Bet on Cleveland Guardians - Types of Bets
There are several ways to bet on the Guardians, such as wagering on the winner of a game, a series, or even on a starting pitcher. We delve deeper into the details of how to bet on the Cleveland Guardians below:
When it comes to how to be on the Cleveland Guardians, a moneyline bet is a simple wager on the winner of a game. The moneyline market is arguably the most popular because your only concern is which team ends the match as the winner. If you’re certain that the Guardians will win a game but unsure of the margin of victory, then the moneyline bet is ideal.
Run Line Bets
This is an alternate option to the moneyline but includes a higher degree of risk. This is because a bettor would be betting on the margin of victory, as well as the winning team.
For example, in a run line market between the Cleveland Guardians and the New York Mets, a bettor would be betting on whether the Guardians can win by more than one run (assuming Cleveland is a favorite and the handicap for the run line is -1.5). The odds are higher for such a market to adequately compensate a bettor for that increased risk. Here’s what an MLB run line might look like:
Run line odds
New York Mets
If there is a starting pitcher in form who has been well-rested, has a high strikeout tally, and a favorable ERA (Earned Run Average), then the under becomes an attractive bet. And the converse is true for a pitcher out of form. The over and under for the MLB is one of the most technical markets in betting because it includes several intricate factors, such as the weight of the ball. It might not be the easiest starting point when it comes to how to bet on the Cleveland Guardians.
MLB Prop Bets
A prop bet (or a proposition bet) is usually a bet not tied to the outcome of a game. This is also a technical bet as it involves some knowledge of the intricacies of the sport. For example, there are prop bets on how many strikeouts the starting pitcher will manage. In baseball, a starting pitcher is replaced by a reliever toward the end of a game. Hence, it is important to know which pitcher is starting for the Guardians before placing a prop bet.
MLB Outrights And Futures
The futures market, with respect to the Guardians, is a simple bet on whether the team can either win the division title (in this case, the American League Central division) or the World Series. There is a disparity in risk between both of those futures, and so the odds massively differ, too.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cincinnati Reds: Will Their 2023 Be Any Better Than 2022?Tyler Vaysman1 month ago
- MLB: Two Winners And Two Losers Of Winter MeetingsRyan Knuppel2 months ago
- Cleveland Guardians: How Much Does Josh Bell Improve The Lineup?Cole Paganelli1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting BillbetJACK Training Camp2 months ago
- MLB No Run First Inning BetGrant Puskar2 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 day ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 days ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom3 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe4 days ago