- Call 1-800-522-4700
All Bets Are On: Best Bets This Week
On ESPN Cleveland's "All Bets Are On," Bruce Drennan and Matt Fontana call their shots on the best sports betting picks this week.
Let's take a look.
The Olympic Games
With the Olympics winding to a close on Sunday, both Drennan and Fontana picked the United States of America to win the overall medal count for the Olympics.
As of Friday at 10:00 a.m., the United States has 98 total medals followed by China with 79. China currently leads all countries with the most gold medals at 36. The United States is close behind with 31 golds.
Cleveland Cavaliers Futures
Last week, the Cavaliers dominated the news cycle by drafting former USC big man Evan Mobley No. 3 overall. It's widely speculated that Mobley could have been the No. 1 overall selection any other draft.
Also, the Cavs brought back center Jarrett Allen to a five-year deal worth $100 million. They haven't done much in free agency since.
Fontana is all abord the Cavaliers hype train and picked them to make the NBA Play In Tournament in 2021.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- All Bets Are On: Best Bets This Weekjack-nicholas1 year ago
- Best All-Time Olympic Athletes from OhioCole Paganelli1 year ago
- Top Ohio-Born Athletes at the Tokyo OlympicsBarry Devoe1 year ago
- betJACK - Betting Guide to the OlympicsTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- betJACK Best Bets: Three Team Week 13 NFL ParlayCole Paganelli2 days ago
- Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans December 4 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- NBA Sixth Man Of The Year Updated OddsRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Yes, Sean Murphy And Bo Naylor Can CoexistGrant Puskar18 hours ago
- Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots Thursday Night Football Betting PreviewBarry Devoe20 hours ago