betJACK Best Bets: NBA Slate November 21
A new week has arrived, as we have made it to another Monday. It is Thanksgiving week, and we have a full slate of NBA games to bet on this evening. Here are three of the best bets you can make in the slate tonight to cash ypur slips.
Cavaliers & Hawks Over 226 Points
One thing the Cavs and the Hawks have in common? They both made a splash to improve their team this past off-season.
The Hawks traded for former Spurs guard Dejounte Murray in hopes that pairing him with the exciting Trae Young would take this team to the next level.
The Cavs, on the other hand, traded for star Donovan Mitchell from the Utah Jazz in a blockbuster trade that not a lot of people saw coming.
Both of these teams are elite on the offensive side of the ball, but struggle at times on defense. With the Cavs on the second night of a back-to-back and the Hawks being rested, I'll take the over in this game all day long.
Bulls Moneyline vs. Celtics
Yes, the Celtics are 13-3 and are the top team in the East. Yes, the Celtics have now won nine games in a row. And yes, I am betting on them to lose their winnning streak tonight.
The Bulls have been a very disappointing team to start the season, sitting at just 6-10. Do the really miss Lonzo Ball that much?
The Bulls have played the Celtics twice already this season, and they have played them well. They have beaten the Celtics once already, and they lost the other matchup with them by just four points. For whatever reason, it seems the Bulls like what they see when they play Boston, so I'm riding with the numbers on a plus-money bet.
Timberwolves Moneyline vs. Heat
The TImberwolves are another team that is still yet to hit its full stride and reach its full potential.
After trading for Rudy Gobert to pair him with Karl-Anthony Towns, the Timberwolves just haven't been able to put it all together yet. Bringing in new superstars and trying to mesh them with superstars that already exist can be a bit tricky, but I belive they will figure it out.
The Heat will yet again be without many key starters and rotational pieces due to injury. Coming on the second night of a back-to-back where they got dismantled by the Cavaliers the night before, I like my chances to cash this bet, and do so stress-free.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson4 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson5 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson5 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar6 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar6 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Best bet for TNF: Jaguars vs. SaintsGrant Puskar1 month ago
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar1 month ago
- How the Browns offense can get back on trackMac Blank2 months ago