Cincinnati vs. No. 14 Arizona Maui Invitational November 21 Betting Preview
Similar to Ohio State, the Cincinnati Bearcats are yet to face a true test in this new college basketball season. That will end tonight, however, when they go up against Arizona to kick off Maui action for these two schools.
Arizona Betting Preview
Arizona is clearly the better team, there is just no debate to be had. Arizona is currently a nine-point favoirte in this game, and rightfully so.
Both the WIldcats and the Bearcats are 1-2 this season against the spread, but I believe Arizona will get to 2-2, and Cincinnati will drop to 1-3.
Arizona is currently the best offensive team in all of college basketball when it comes to points per game. The Wildcats also have four players who are currently averaging over 15 points per game. Four is a lot, and that is going to be a lot for Cincinnati to handle tonight.
Cincinnati must convert on the "slpooy" play that Arizona can bring to the table at times, as they have been averaging a whopping 20 turnovers in their first three games of the season. If Arizona can clean those up and continue to score at a high clip, they should be able to win and cover in this game with ease.
Cincinnati Betting Preview
The winner of this game will just so happen to face the winner of the Ohio State vs. San Diego State game. While it will take two unlikely upsets for the two Ohio schools to meet in the Maui, it would be pretty cool to watch.
On the flip side of Arizona putting up the most points in the country, the Bearcats are only allowing 61.5 points per game, which is a significantly lower number than what Arizona is scoring in every contest so far.
Another thing Arizona does significantly better than Cincinnati is reboundng. If Arizona is going to out-rebound Cincinnati and give themselves second chances off of their misses, while only giving Cincinnati one shot per trip down the floor, it could get ugly for Cincinnati in a hurry.
I am going to ride with Arizona tonight on both the moneyline and the -9 spread in favor of Arizona. Between Ohio State and Cincinnati, hopefully one of these teams can pull off an upset and survive until the next round to represent the great state of Ohio out there in Hawaii.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe6 months ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman6 months ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel7 months ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman7 months ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman7 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank3 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank1 month ago