Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 6 Betting Preview & Picks
Game 6 between the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics takes place Friday evening, as the Celtics are up 3-2 following a big win on Wednesday.
With the series shifting back to Boston, the Celtics are favored by a -8.5 spread to move on to the Finals. You can bet on this game in Ohio for free with the betJACK Training Camp. Secure your 100 free tokens when you log in today.
Celtics Game 6 Betting Outlook
Jaylen Brown led the way for the Celtics in Game 5, as he scored 25 points on 10-of-19 shooting.
Jayson Tatum put up 22 points, 12 rebounds, and nine assists. Al Horford provided 16 points, seven rebounds, and five assists.
The Celtics mainly won with their defense in Game 5, limiting the Heat to 80 points while scoring just 93 of their own.
In old-school basketball, that would be a common score, but in today’s game, it’s hard to come by a final score that doesn’t at least end in the 100s.
The combination of Tatum and Brown is always going to be tough to stop with both of their abilities to score the basketball in a multitude of ways and also clamp down and play some suffocating defense.
Both Marcus Smart and Robert Williams are questionable for this game, as they are two important cornerstones for the Celtics on the defensive side of the ball.
If both are out, that takes Boston's two best defenders on Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo away from them, but with Horford, Grant Williams, Brown, and Tatum, there is still plenty of defense to go around for this group.
Heat Game 6 Betting Outlook
Bam Adebayo did what he could in Game 5, as he posted 18 points and ten rebounds.
Jimmy Butler, however, failed to show up as the best version of himself, as he was only able to score 13 points on 4-of-18 shooting. On a team that has limited scoring options as it is, especially with Tyler Herro out, that just can’t happen.
Things aren’t looking so great for Miami right now, as the lack of depth is starting to catch up to them.
The Heat tend to rally around the “Heat Culture” vibe around the organization, but when it comes playoff time and playing teams that are more talented than you, it can be hard to match up against them if your talent doesn’t match up against them, especially if the opponent at least matches your effort.
In order for the Heat to win, they’re going to need to get more out of Butler and their surrounding group of guys on the offensive side of the ball. It’s as simple as that. If Butler is forced into another inefficient night of shooting, then it’s essentially over for the Heat.
Eastern Conference Finals Game 6 Pick: Celtics Win
The Celtics have all the momentum and just flat out appear to be the better team on both sides of the floor than the Heat.
Tatum has blossomed into a superstar, and the depth surrounding the Celtics is really meshing well together.
With the Celtics home, expect their passionate fans to be behind them and motivate them to win and cover the spread and move onto the Finals.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago