- Call 1-800-522-4700
NCAA March Madness Final Four Best Bets
The NCAA Basketball Tournament is down to just four teams, with Duke, North Carolina, Villanova, and Kansas set to do battle in New Orleans. Those blue blood programs going at it will open up a number of exciting betting opportunities, as all of these teams are accustomed to being favorites in their games. Here, we look at the best bets for what should be an interesting set of showdowns at the Superdome.
Kansas To Cover Against Villanova
The best bet to make might just be the Kansas Jayhawks to cover the spread against the Villanova Wildcats in the national semifinals. These teams have played at such a high level during this tournament, but an injury is set to derail Villanova somewhat. That injury is to Justin Moore, who will not be available for the Final Four after going down against Houston in the Elite Eight.
Villanova’s rotation usually only goes seven deep anyway, as they rely heavily on their starters to do damage for them. Without Moore, they are forced to bring a bench player into their starting lineup, shortening an already short-rotation even more. Against a team with the depth of Kansas, who has been bringing Remy Martin off the bench, the Wildcats are going to struggle to keep up for 40 minutes.
UNC To End Coach K’s Career
Despite having a storied rivalry spanning decades, this will be the first time Duke and North Carolina meet in the NCAA Tournament. As a result, the hype surrounding their Final Four matchup is palpable, and the team that can best deal with that hype will have the best chance to win in New Orleans. That team will be the North Carolina Tar Heels, who have done a great job blocking out all of the noise all tournament long.
In addition to being a massively talented team, North Carolina has shown incredible mental fortitude during the last few weeks. They overcame multiple ejections to beat top-seeded Baylor in the second round and ended the Cinderella run of St. Peter’s as well. Here, they will get another impressive win, eliminating their bitter rival and ending the career of Mike Krzyzewski in the process.
Most Outstanding Player Bets
Rather than betting on teams to win the tournament at the Final Four stage, there might be more value in backing individual players to win the Final Four Most Outstanding Player award. This award is typically reserved for a player on the team that wins the championship, and this market can be used as a more value-packed version of an outright ticket. There are a couple of players worth taking a look at with this angle from the teams we picked to win their semifinal games above.
At somewhere in the neighborhood of 10/1 odds, Armando Bacot of North Carolina is worth taking a look at for this award. If the Tar Heels can get through Duke, his odds will plummet in this market, as he is likely to be a huge factor against the Blue Devils. Remy Martin is also an interesting choice at 10/1 odds, as Kansas has leaned heavily on his scoring off the bench to get to the Final Four.
Be sure to follow betJACK on Instagram for all the latest on the NCAA Final Four odds, line changes and much more!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Western Michigan Broncos vs. Dayton Flyers November 30 Betting PreviewGrant Puskar1 week ago
- NJIT Highlanders vs. Cincinnati Bearcats November 30 Betting PreviewGrant Puskar1 week ago
- No. 25 Ohio State vs. No. 17 Duke November 30 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 week ago
- Louisville vs. Cincinnati Maui Invitational November 23 Betting PreviewGrant Puskar2 weeks ago
- No. 21 Texas Tech vs. Ohio State Maui Invitational November 23 Betting PreviewGrant Puskar2 weeks ago
- Recent Posts
- I Don't Expect The Browns To Win Sunday, And You Shouldn't EitherGrant Puskar9 hours ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins December 6 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli11 hours ago
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers December 6 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe13 hours ago
- The NFL Should Be Cool For Once & Not Fine Ezekiel Elliott For Jumping Into KettleNick Pedone1 day ago
- Three Potential Cavs Trade TargetsTyler Vaysman2 days ago