Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 1, 2023
If you're like me, you're tired of the parlays continuing to fall just short. If you're really like me, you're happy that we are very profitable when it comes to straight picks and straight betting. Some statistics if you are considering tailing:
30-18 (straight picks)
1-for-5 (public parlays)
15-12 (Guardians POD at Progressive Field)
Today, we've got another parlay, and with the slate being so small in the MLB, there will be no straight picks.
Parlay All Day:
- Astros moneyline
- Guardians/Twins under 9 runs
- Red Sox moneyline
- Nuggets moneyline
Odds: +467 ($100 bet pays $567)
The Astros host the Angels tonight, and they are a team that is desperate for a win after losing their series with the Twins at home.
This Guardians vs. Twins matchup is a big one, as it will be a four-game weekend series against two teams that are currently close in the AL Central race.
The Red Sox are a team that has been beaten twice in a row by the Cincinnati Reds, and you can make an argument that they should have won both of those games.
I know, everyone seems to be on the Heat, but I am not buying into the hype tonight.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar4 months ago
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago