Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023
Will the Denver Nuggets secure their first ever NBA Championship tonight at home in Game 5?
The oddsmakers sure think so, as the Nuggets will enter Game 5 tonight as nine point favorites.
If you guys have been following me for some time now, you'd know that I have been on the Nuggets for the entire playoffs. Once they lost Game 2 and they dropped the odds like crazy for the Nuggets to win the series, I quickly doubled down on them.
Now, we are just one game away fom history. The Nuggets, to no surprise, will be the first leg of my parlay.
June 12th, 2023 Parlay All Day:
Denver Nuggets moneyline
Red Sox moneyline
Tampa Bay Rays -1.5
Odds: +437 ($500 bet pays $2,864)
Tonight, the overall slate is one of the more confusing ones you will see. Why?
Off of first glance, there are tons of heavy favorites tonight. While it might seem like on the surface it would make sense to bet all of them, that is never how it works and there is always an upset or two, especially in the MLB.
Let's start this Monday off on the right note and let's hit a parlay.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank3 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank1 month ago