Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023
Will the Denver Nuggets secure their first ever NBA Championship tonight at home in Game 5?
The oddsmakers sure think so, as the Nuggets will enter Game 5 tonight as nine point favorites.
If you guys have been following me for some time now, you'd know that I have been on the Nuggets for the entire playoffs. Once they lost Game 2 and they dropped the odds like crazy for the Nuggets to win the series, I quickly doubled down on them.
Now, we are just one game away fom history. The Nuggets, to no surprise, will be the first leg of my parlay.
June 12th, 2023 Parlay All Day:
Denver Nuggets moneyline
Red Sox moneyline
Tampa Bay Rays -1.5
Odds: +437 ($500 bet pays $2,864)
Tonight, the overall slate is one of the more confusing ones you will see. Why?
Off of first glance, there are tons of heavy favorites tonight. While it might seem like on the surface it would make sense to bet all of them, that is never how it works and there is always an upset or two, especially in the MLB.
Let's start this Monday off on the right note and let's hit a parlay.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar4 months ago
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago