Top Bets In Sports For September 4, 2022: Puskar's Picks
The over in the Notre Dame vs. Ohio State game was never going to hit, as the Irish didn't score a single point in the second half and the Buckeyes did just enough to win the game 21-10.
It was a pretty crazy week to start the new college football season, with plenty of down to the wire games and a few upsets sprinkled across the board. "Puskar's Picks" for Sunday are sticking solely with the MLB slate, but this will be the last time this is the case until February.
While the New York Yankees have been one of the most fraudulent teams since the all-star break, they are due to win a game at some point. Since the break, it seems like checking to see the Yankees score daily does no good as they've been ice cold for some time now.
The Yankees will look to avoid the sweep today against the Rays with Frankie Montas on the mound, and I'm once again riding the Yankees in hopes they don't let us down.
Bet No. 1: Yankees ML (-125)
While betting against the Guardians worked in my favor last night, I won't sit here and do it two days in a row.
Cal Quantrill is on the mound for the Guardians today, as they have been in a rut over their last 12 games, as their record is just 4-8.
The term "overdue" would be an understatement for the Guardians, as their division lead has slimmed down to just a single game, with the White Sox being just two games back as well. The Al Central race will be one to watch all the way to the end, but give me a slip that has the Guardians getting back on track today for plus money.
Bet No. 2: Guardians ML (+108)
I always like to include a wagon in the picks because if you're a parlay fan, throwing a heavy favorite into the mix is always a feel good move, and one that just helps the odds go up just enough to make for an exciting play.
The Mets are the wagon of the day, as they close out a series with the Nationals. Carlos Carrasco takes the hill for the Mets, having a solid year with a record of 13-5 and a 3.92 ERA. The Nationals are the MLB's worst team, and I'm riding the Mets all day today.
Bet No. 3: Mets ML (-334)
The last play of the day comes from the Marlins vs. Braves game.
The Braves are also considered a wagon in the MLB betting world, having another solid season so far. Braves starter Max Fried takes the mound today, having yet another fantastic season with a record of 12-5 with an ERA of just 2.56.
The Braves are hosting this series at home, and they have won the first two games by a combined score of 10-2. Bring out the brooms in Atlanta today, as I like the Braves winning and sweeping the series.
Bet No. 4: Braves ML (-244)
For my parlay fans, throwing these for picks into a Sunday parlay would put a nice amount of money in your pockets if it were to hit, as the odds for this parlay are (+602).
Parlay Odds (+602)
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 27, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago