Updated Betting Odds to win NCAA Basketball Championship
March Madness is always full of surprises and upsets, but teams have started to emerge as the favorites to cut down the nets in Indianapolis. Yes, the Ohio State Buckeyes are still one of the favorites despite a recent slide, but they have plenty of competition.
Here is a look at the updated betting odds to win the NCAA Basketball Championship, with a quick update on some teams.
- Gonzaga +250
- Baylor +275
The Gonzaga Bulldogs and Baylor Bears have been the co-favorites for the majority of the season, and nothing has changed with just a week left in the regular season. These teams were supposed to meet up earlier this season, but COVID-19 forced that game to be postponed.
Gonzaga is now the lone remaining unbeaten team in the country, and that roster is loaded with future NBA talent. The Bulldogs are no strangers to the Final Four but are looking for that elusive title.
Baylor suffered a recent loss to Kansas, and they were taken to the brink by West Virginia. The Bears might be showing some rust, but they will be a tough team to beat when the tournament begins.
- Michigan +300
- Ohio State +1400
- Illinois +1500
- Villanova +1700
- Iowa +1800
You might as well call this group of “contenders” the Big Ten Conference because four league teams are listed above, including the Ohio State Buckeyes. The Michigan Wolverines are at +300, but they just don’t appear to be on the same level as the top two teams.
Ohio State is the next team on the list at +1400, even though they have lost three straight games. The Buckeyes might no longer be a number one seed, but they still have the talent to make a deep run.
Illinois and Iowa also represent the Big Ten Conference in this group of contenders, and the Fighting Illini appear to be a real threat to win it all after obliterating Michigan earlier this week.
- Florida State +2000
- Alabama +2000
- Houston +2300
- Texas +3000
- Kansas +3000
- Texas Tech +3500
- Creighton +3500
- Virginia +3500
- West Virginia +3500
If you are looking for a team outside of the Big Ten Conference to challenge Gonzaga and Baylor, then you will likely find it in this group of teams. There are some traditional powers in this list, including Texas, Kansas, and Virginia.
Teams from this group of “sleepers” will be top 2-4 seeds in the NCAA Tournament, giving them a favorable path to reach the Elite 8.
- USC +4500
- Oklahoma +4500
- Wisconsin +5000
- Tennessee +5000
- Connecticut +6000
- Loyola Chicago +6000
- North Carolina +6600
- Colorado +7500
- Oregon +7500
- Louisville +8000
- UCLA +8000
- Kentucky +8000
- Arkansas +8000
- Duke +8000
Normally, betting on a longshot is a huge risk, but crazy things happen in the NCAA Tournament. Don’t be surprised to see a team from this list make a deep run in March.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe6 months ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman6 months ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel6 months ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman6 months ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman7 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank1 week ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cleveland Browns Preseason Evaluation: Buy or SellMac Blank1 month ago
- NFL Futures Betting Preview: Deshaun WatsonGrant Puskar1 month ago
- When Will Online Gambling Be Legal in Ohio? The 2023 Game-ChangerTony Battalio1 month ago