- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Puskar's Picks: Top Bets In Sports October 4, 2022
Outside of the Chiefs/Buccaneers Sunday Night Football game we saw a few nights ago, the NFL slate when it comes to primetime has been pretty dry.
Tuesday and Wednesday are currently the two worst days of the week when it comes to sports bettors, because those are the days we are without NCAAF and NFL football. Fear not, however. It's time to get back in the lab and steal some cash from Tuesday's MLB slate.
Bet No. 1: Mets/Nationals DH Game 1 O 5.5 Runs (-233)
The Nationals are one of the worst teams in the league, and Mets have locked up a trip to the 2022 MLB playoffs.
While looking into stats for this matchup, the last time the Mets were involved in a game where the total runs ended below 5.5 was September 13. It is currently October 4.
Game one of this doubleheader features two starting pitchers that have struggled at times this season, as one has an ERA above five, and the other is just above four. I think the Mets could hit this total by themselves, and I'll see you when it smacks.
Bet No. 2: Braves -1 (-125)
After getting shut out last night, the Braves will look to get their revenge tonight in Miami when they take on the Marlins.
The Braves are the better team and have just recently hit 100 wins on the season. Look for them to bounce back after getting shut out and get ther 101st win of the season behind Jake Odorizzi. I'll see you when it smacks.
Bet No. 3: Blue Jays/Orioles O 5.5 Runs (-250)
The Blue Jays are heading to the playoffs while the Orioles are not, but they have secured their first winning season in many, many years.
Both starters in this matchup have ERA's that are up over four, and I see plenty of runs being scored in this one. I'll see you when it smacks.
Bet No. 4: Diamondbacks/Brewers NRFI (-162)
As the season comes to and end for both teams, the Diamondbacks will be throwing their best arm as Zac Gallen will take the mound for them, as he is 12-3 with an ERA of just 2.46.
The Brewers are throwing a solid arm as well in Eric Lauer, who is 10-7 this season with an ERA just below four. I'll take my chances with no runs being scored early in this one, and I'll see you when it smacks.
Parlay Odds: (+482)
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Cincinnati Reds: Will Their 2023 Be Any Better Than 2022?Tyler Vaysman2 months ago
- MLB: Two Winners And Two Losers Of Winter MeetingsRyan Knuppel2 months ago
- Cleveland Guardians: How Much Does Josh Bell Improve The Lineup?Cole Paganelli2 months ago
- MLB No Run First Inning BetGrant Puskar2 months ago
- MLB Playoff OddsbetJACK Training Camp2 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Detroit Pistons vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 8 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli8 hours ago
- The Cavs Should Stay Put At The Trade DeadlineDrew Thirion5 hours ago
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Tulane Green Wave February 7 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Bowling Green Falcons vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 7 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli2 days ago
- Pass Rush Is Needed To Compete For Super BowlMac Blank1 day ago