betJACK Best Bets: NBA Slate October 26
With a big slate of NBA games going on tonight, let's continue to stay hot, especially after a three-for-four night last night.
Hawks -7 vs. Pistons
Coming off of a 21-point beat down against the Wizards last night, the Pistons will be on the second night of a back-to-back. The Hawks are not only rested, but they are also the better team.
Knicks ML vs. Hornets
Lamelo Ball has already been ruled out for the Hornets in this one due to injury. With Terry Rozier and Cody Martin also being day-to-day, give me the Knicks at home.
Cavs ML vs. Magic
It looks extremely unlikely that star guard Darius Garland will play for the Cavs tonight, as he is still recovering from the eye injury. That won't matter, though, as they should still roll tonight, led by Donovan Mitchell.
76ers -2 vs. Raptors
I don't know if I can answer the question of who I like less when it comes to these two teams. That said, with Scottie Barnes questionable and nursing an ankle injury and the 76ers anxious after starting the new season just 1-3, give me Philly.
Bucks ML vs. Nets
Like clockwork, the star-powered Brooklyn Nets continue to struggle. Ben Simmons keeps fouling out, and the Nets will continue to sell the bag.
Bulls ML vs. Pacers
Simply put, the Bulls are the better team and they are at home. The spread in this game is currently set at -7.5 in favor of the Bulls, and I do think the Pacers are a competitive team, so I could see them covering the spread.
T-Wolves ML vs. Spurs
After starting the new season 0-1, the Spurs will enter tonights game looking for their fourth win in a row. However, they will not get it, and the Timberwolves should cruise to a win in this one.
Rockets +7.5 vs. Jazz
While the Jazz might be off to a better start than what most expected after they traded away their two stars, they are bound to cool off here soon. That will start tonight, and the Rockets will cover.
Lakers ML vs. Nuggets
While this is a big plus-money play considering the Lakers are underdogs, LeBron James is one of the greatest players of al time. That said, a potential 0-4 start would be a bad look, so I'm riding with the Lakers.
Blazers ML vs. Heat
Who would've thought the Trail Blazers would be 4-0? Well, I'm banking on them continuing to shock the world tonight at home and improve to 5-0 tonight against the Heat.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank3 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank1 month ago