NBA Sixth Man Of The Year Updated Odds
The NBA season is well underway, which means teams have largely figured out their rotations and which players will start, and which ones will come off the bench.
The sixth man position is vital, as they are the ones who are supposed to come off the bench and give their team a lift in the scoring department.
Russell Westbrook (+175)
Russell Westbrook has really thrived in his newfound role off the bench for the Los Angeles Lakers, as he is putting his ability to score, pass and rebound to full use.
The Lakers have benefitted with Westbrook being the primary ball handler while LeBron James and Anthony Davis are sidelined, as it allows Westbrook to keep the same aggression that earned him the MVP Award during the 2016-17 season.
As long as the Lakers keep winning games and Westbrook keeps putting up solid all-around numbers, this award is his to lose.
Jordan Poole (+400)
Jordan Poole continues to be a microwave off the bench for the Golden State Warriors, as it’s his shooting that allows Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson to feel at ease when they’re on the bench.
Poole can shoot lights out from three but also take his defenders off the dribble.
As long as Poole continues to hit his shots, he will be in serious contention for this award.
Bennedict Mathurin (+600)
Bennedict Mathurin is on his way to stardom in the NBA, as he is unafraid to go at defenders and take the ball to the rim.
Mathurin is still working on making his three-point shot more consistent, but he has all of the other intangibles to be a great player in the league one day.
Mathurin will not be coming off the bench forever, as the Indiana Pacers intend to make him a starter once they deem him ready.
Christian Wood (+1000)
Christian Wood has been coming off the bench for the Dallas Mavericks, but there is talk that he may eventually start.
For now, Wood is thriving off the bench as a scorer who loves to get his looks closer to the rim, but has also proven he can hit the three when he steps outside the arc.
Bones Hyland (+1200)
Bones Hyland has really stepped up for the Denver Nuggets this season with Monte Morris shipped out of town and Jamal Murray working his way back from injury.
Hyland uses his speed and quickness to get to the rim and has been lighting it up from three.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago