- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Mens Basketball November 15
The 2022-2023 season is well underway and we’re back with three best bets for tonight’s action.
🏀 Want to tail some of our best bets from the great NCAA basketball action tonight? Visit betJACK Training Camp to get started risk-free today! 🏀
Kansas (+1.5) vs. Duke
Michigan State and Gonzaga are currently the clubhouse leaders for game of the year thus far, but I expect Kansas and Duke to give them a run for their money in tonight’s matchup. Kansas is off to a hot start even with their head coach currently serving a 4-game suspension. Duke has also come out firing with massive wins over Jacksonville and USC Upstate.
Though it’s a small sample size, Kansas is the more balanced team early on in the season, with elite effort on both ends of the court. Duke isn’t fully healthy just yet and I expect the Blue Devils to take their time in bringing their highly touted Freshmen back from injury.
I expect Kansas to try and push the tempo and win outright, but nothing wrong with taking the free 1.5 points in this Goliath vs. Goliath matchup.
Give me Kansas +1.5. (Kansas 77, Duke 74)
UNC Wilmington (+12.5) at Oklahoma
UNC Wilmington opened the season with a 13-point loss at #1 ranked North Carolina, while Oklahoma was upset by Sam Houston State at home and struggled to put away Arkansas-Pine Bluff last Friday. The Sooners have struggled with the lowly, non-conference foes that are supposed to be “warm up” games for the power 5 programs.
The metrics on this are calling for a low scoring matchup as these teams are ranked 302 and 309 in terms of Pomeroy’s Adjusted Tempo ratings. Both teams are also much better defensively than offensively. Simply put, these numbers tend to favor the dog.
Give me UNC Wilmington +12.5. (Oklahoma 73, UNC Wilmington 63)
Alabama (-11.5) at South Alabama
Alabama has started the season with a 21-point victory over Longwood and a 36-point blowout over Liberty. The Crimson Tide now head down to Mobile to take on the Jaguars who come in with a record of 1-1 after losing to New Mexico 80-74 on Friday night.
I’m not quite sure where the love is coming from for South Alabama to only be an 11.5-point underdog in this matchup, but finding a soft line like this is a college basketball bettor’s dream. I’ll be betting this one early as I expect the line to move to Alabama -12.5 or -13 prior to tip off.
Give me Alabama -11.5. (Alabama 82, South Alabama 64)
Stay up-to-date on all things NCAA basketball and sports betting by visiting our NCAA basketball news page!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 months ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 7, 2023Grant Puskar2 days ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 6, 2023Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 5, 2023Grant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns: Za'Darius Smith Converts Pass Rush From Adequate to Game ChangingMac Blank4 days ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 2, 2023Grant Puskar1 week ago