- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Bowling Green Falcons vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 7 Betting Preview
Rob Senderhoff’s club enters the game as a (-14) home favorite, with the total currently set at 147.5 points. The game is scheduled for a 7:00 PM EST tip-off from Memorial Athletic & Convocation Center.
Bowling Green Falcons Overview
The Falcons are one of the most mediocre teams in the nation against the number on the season this year. Michael Huger’s club is just 9-12 against the number on the season and is underperforming the number by -0.1 points per contest. Their margin of victory number is also close to even at just +0.3 points per contest. On the road, the Falcons remain unspectacular at just 4-7 against the spread this season, with a margin of victory of -3.3 points per contest.
Coach Huger’s team is not without talent despite their 10-13 record on the season. Senior guard Leon Ayers leads the Falcons with over 18 points per game while dishing out better than three assists and snagging over four rebounds per game.
The 6’6 wing is having his best season from the field, shooting over 42 percent from behind the three-point line. Over his last seven contests, he has been averaging 22 points and shooting over 56 percent from the floor.
🏀 Visit betJACK today to get a $100 bonus bet INSTANTLY on your first deposit of $50 or more! 🏀
Kent State Golden Flashes Overview
The Golden Flashes have struggled on the road this season but are perfect on their home court during the campaign. Rob Senderhoff’s club is one of the best teams in the MAC against the spread at 6-3 this season and is outperforming the number by +3.1 points per game on the season. The Flashes have the best margin of victory number in the conference at home this season at over 19 points per game.
Kent State star guard Sincere Carry struggled in the loss to Akron Friday night, shooting just 2-13 from behind the three-point line. The senior point guard also turned the ball over six times while logging just three assists. Carry’s struggles have been extreme of late, as he is just 5-28 from beyond the three-point line over his last five contests.
At this point in the season, taking the Golden Flashes at home is pretty much automatic. Kent State is arguably the best defensive team in the Mid-American Conference, while the Falcons are one of the worst defensive teams in the entire nation.
This is the perfect game for the Golden Flashes to “get right” and get their star point guard back on track.
Look for Carry to redeem himself and have himself a big game at home as the Flashes look to avoid another bad loss on their schedule.
Kent State has failed to cover the number in each of their last four contests, but Tuesday should serve as the trend stopper.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 week ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 day ago
- Cleveland Guardians vs. Seattle Mariners Opening Day Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 day ago
- Cleveland Browns: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will be best compliment Myles Garret has seenMac Blank1 day ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks March 28 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- 2023 American League Central Betting GuideDrew Thirion2 days ago