- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting Preview
The Cincinnati Bearcats will look to snap their two-game losing streak on Wednesday when they host the Golden Hurricane of Tulsa. Wes Miller’s Bearcats have dropped back-to-back games to the best two teams in the American Athletic Conference in Memphis and Houston but were able to keep the games within single digits.
Cincinnati enters the contest as a 16 point home favorite.
🏀 Looking to win a basketball jersey of your choice? Visit betJACK today and bet on who you think will win the NCAA Tournament this year to enter! 🏀
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Overview
It’s been a difficult first season as the head coach at Tulsa for Eric Konkol, something he is definitely not accustomed to. The former Louisiana Tech head man led the Bulldogs to six 20-win seasons during his seven years in Ruston but has managed just five victories in twenty games this season. The Hurricanes have lost nine of their last ten games and are just 1-8 in league play this season.
Tulsa is led by guard Sam Warren this season in points per game at 15.8, though he doesn’t come by that number efficiently, shooting just 38.6 percent from the field on the season. Junior forward Tim Dalger has been a player to watch for the Hurricanes as of late.
The 6 '7 Floridian is averaging over 15 points per game since being inserted into the starting lineup three games ago and has done so fairly efficiently.
The Golden Hurricane are currently the worst team in the American on the road against the spread at just 1-6 on the season. They are currently underperforming the anticipated margin by -6.0 points per game with an average margin of victory of -13.7 points in their seven true road games this season.
Cincinnati Bearcats Overview
While the Bearcats aren’t exactly the team that we were once accustomed too, this Bearcats club might be better than they appear. Wes Miller’s club has played Xavier tough this season and hung with Memphis, Temple and Houston in their matchups this season.
They just simply have not been able to log that marquee victory this season. Unfortunately, an early season defeat at the hands of Northern Kentucky is still not a great look.
There are still some quality opponents left on the schedule for Miller but avoiding an embarrassing loss at home to Tulsa is what needs to be focused upon.
Just as Tulsa is the worst team in the league on the road, the Bearcats just so happen to be the best team in the league on their homecourt.
Cincinnati is 9-3 against the spread on the season at home and outperforming the number by an impressive +3.3 points per contest. Their home margin of victory of 15.6 points is second in the American only to the Houston Cougars, one of the best teams in the nation.
This isn’t a game that needs to be overthought. Cincinnati is as good of a team to bet at home as Tulsa is as good of a team to fade on the road.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 week ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 day ago
- Cleveland Guardians vs. Seattle Mariners Opening Day Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- Cleveland Browns: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will be best compliment Myles Garret has seenMac Blank1 day ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks March 28 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- 2023 American League Central Betting GuideDrew Thirion3 days ago