- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: Mens College Basketball November 23
The temperature outside may be dropping, but the action on the court is heating up. Here are today’s best bets in the college hoops world!
Dayton/Wisconsin Under 121
Both Dayton and Wisconsin are programs that pride themselves on the defensive end of the court. Dayton has not allowed more than 62 in a game this season and has held 3 of its 4 opponents to 52 or less points.
Similarly, Wisconsin has held all three of its opponents to 59 or less this year. The Flyers and the Badgers are also two of the slowest teams in terms of tempo.
Give me the under 121. (Dayton 60, Wisconsin 58)
Arizona -2.5 vs. Creighton
One thing that makes college basketball great is that the top teams are not afraid to enter holiday tournaments that put them up against other top programs.
Arizona comes into the Maui Invitational final after cruising to back-to-back wins over Cincinnati and San Diego State. Meanwhile, Creighton found themselves in back-to-back dogfights against a tough Texas Tech defense and an extremely athletic Arkansas squad.
I’m expecting the Wildcats to simply have more energy left in the tank and push the pace against a worn down Bluejays squad. This will certainly be a fun matchup.
Give me Arizona -2.5. (Arizona 84, Creighton 78)
Auburn -6 vs. Northwestern
The undefeated Tigers and Wildcats face off tonight in the Cancun Challenge – Riviera Championship down in Mexico.
Both teams have been excellent defensively in the early part of the season, but tonight will be toughest matchup for both teams thus far.
However, Auburn’s offensive unit has a significant advantage over that of Northwestern. I think Northwestern keeps this one close at the half, with the Tigers pulling away late in this one.
Give me Auburn -6. (Auburn 76, Northwestern 68)
As always, best of luck and thanks for following!
Stay up-to-date on all things NCAA Basketball and sports betting by checking out our NCAA Basketball news page!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 months ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- MLS Betting Preview: Colorado Rapids vs. Columbus CrewTony Battalio2 hours ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: May 31, 2023Grant Puskar5 hours ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: May 30, 2023Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Parlay All Day: May 26, 2023Grant Puskar5 days ago
- Parlay All Day: May 25, 2023Grant Puskar1 week ago