betJACK Best Bets: Mens College Basketball November 23
The temperature outside may be dropping, but the action on the court is heating up. Here are today’s best bets in the college hoops world!
Dayton/Wisconsin Under 121
Both Dayton and Wisconsin are programs that pride themselves on the defensive end of the court. Dayton has not allowed more than 62 in a game this season and has held 3 of its 4 opponents to 52 or less points.
Similarly, Wisconsin has held all three of its opponents to 59 or less this year. The Flyers and the Badgers are also two of the slowest teams in terms of tempo.
Give me the under 121. (Dayton 60, Wisconsin 58)
Arizona -2.5 vs. Creighton
Arizona comes into the Maui Invitational final after cruising to back-to-back wins over Cincinnati and San Diego State. Meanwhile, Creighton found themselves in back-to-back dogfights against a tough Texas Tech defense and an extremely athletic Arkansas squad.
I’m expecting the Wildcats to simply have more energy left in the tank and push the pace against a worn down Bluejays squad. This will certainly be a fun matchup.
Give me Arizona -2.5. (Arizona 84, Creighton 78)
Auburn -6 vs. Northwestern
The undefeated Tigers and Wildcats face off tonight in the Cancun Challenge – Riviera Championship down in Mexico.
Both teams have been excellent defensively in the early part of the season, but tonight will be toughest matchup for both teams thus far.
However, Auburn’s offensive unit has a significant advantage over that of Northwestern. I think Northwestern keeps this one close at the half, with the Tigers pulling away late in this one.
Give me Auburn -6. (Auburn 76, Northwestern 68)
As always, best of luck and thanks for following!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe8 months ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman9 months ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel9 months ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman9 months ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman9 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank1 month ago
- Best bet for TNF: Jaguars vs. SaintsGrant Puskar1 month ago
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar1 month ago
- How the Browns offense can get back on trackMac Blank2 months ago