Louisville vs. Cincinnati Maui Invitational November 23 Betting Preview
After getting blown out of their consolation games in the Maui tournament yesterday, Louisville and Cincinnati will go head-to-head to close out their 2022 Maui action.
Cincinnati Betting Preview
The Bearcats just could not manage to get anything going, as after the first ten minutes of the game went by, the Buckeyes were able to gain a 10-point lead and continute to grow it, all while never looking back.
This battle will be a battle to see who can finish in seventh place in the Maui tournament, and the loser will have made the trip all the way to Hawaii and back without winning a single game.
The Bearcats are taking on a winless team, as Louisville is also yet to win a single game this season. Led by their leading scorer in Landers Nolley II, the Bearcats will look to leave Hawaii with a win and on a good note.
Louisville Betting Preview
When Louisville began the seaon struggling as much as they did, it was easy to think that it was just due to a slow start to a new season.
Now, seeing the performance they put up against Texas Tech, it is easy to just think they are a bad basketball team, one that at least for now seems impossible to bet on.
No disrespect to Texas Tech as they are a really solid program, but to shoot 22% from the floor and just 16% from beyond the arc, you are just almost never going to win a game with those numbers.
Louisville currently only has one scorer who is averaging double figures per contest, and he goes by the name of El Ellis, averaging 18 per contest.
The next highest scorer for the Cardinals is Jae'Lyn Withers, who is putting up just over nine per game.
College basketball is a team sport, and you just aren't going to win very many games when you are only getting production out of one guy.
Best Bet: Cincinnati -6 (167)
While you might think destiny has their sights on Louisville getting their first win of the season, I just don't see it happening against a good Bearcats basketball team.
Cincinnati is a better basketball team than what they put on display last night against Ohio State, where as when it comes to Louisville, well, who knows what you are going to get. Take the Bearcats -6.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 year ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago