- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Louisville vs. Cincinnati Maui Invitational November 23 Betting Preview
After getting blown out of their consolation games in the Maui tournament yesterday, Louisville and Cincinnati will go head-to-head to close out their 2022 Maui action.
Cincinnati Betting Preview
Cincinnati will look to bounce back after taking a beating from the Ohio State Buckeyes Tuesday night.
The Bearcats just could not manage to get anything going, as after the first ten minutes of the game went by, the Buckeyes were able to gain a 10-point lead and continute to grow it, all while never looking back.
This battle will be a battle to see who can finish in seventh place in the Maui tournament, and the loser will have made the trip all the way to Hawaii and back without winning a single game.
The Bearcats are taking on a winless team, as Louisville is also yet to win a single game this season. Led by their leading scorer in Landers Nolley II, the Bearcats will look to leave Hawaii with a win and on a good note.
Louisville Betting Preview
When Louisville began the seaon struggling as much as they did, it was easy to think that it was just due to a slow start to a new season.
Now, seeing the performance they put up against Texas Tech, it is easy to just think they are a bad basketball team, one that at least for now seems impossible to bet on.
No disrespect to Texas Tech as they are a really solid program, but to shoot 22% from the floor and just 16% from beyond the arc, you are just almost never going to win a game with those numbers.
Louisville currently only has one scorer who is averaging double figures per contest, and he goes by the name of El Ellis, averaging 18 per contest.
The next highest scorer for the Cardinals is Jae'Lyn Withers, who is putting up just over nine per game.
College basketball is a team sport, and you just aren't going to win very many games when you are only getting production out of one guy.
Best Bet: Cincinnati -6 (167)
While you might think destiny has their sights on Louisville getting their first win of the season, I just don't see it happening against a good Bearcats basketball team.
Cincinnati is a better basketball team than what they put on display last night against Ohio State, where as when it comes to Louisville, well, who knows what you are going to get. Take the Bearcats -6.
With a long day of college basketball ahead, check out our best bets for the day to make some coin as we head into Thanksgiving!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 week ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Browns: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will be best compliment Myles Garret has seenMac Blank19 hours ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks March 28 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- 2023 American League Central Betting GuideDrew Thirion2 days ago
- Cleveland Guardians 2023 Season Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns: Elijah Moore Is What The Browns Have Been MissingMac Blank1 week ago