- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Oral Roberts vs. Arkansas Betting Preview
After knocking out Ohio State, Oral Roberts had a come-from-behind win over Florida in the second round. Arkansas has defeated Colgate and Texas Tech on their way to their first Sweet Sixteen since 1996.
Abmas and Obanor Become America’s Sweethearts.
If you are following the NCAA Tournament at all, you have heard of the two stars for Oral Roberts, Max Abmas and Kevin Obanor. The duo put up 59 points against the Buckeyes before scoring 54 points against Florida.
Abmas is the team’s leading scorer at 24.5 points per game. He also leads the team in assists (3.8) and steals (1.5) and is shooting 43.1% from behind the arc.
Obanor is the team’s second-leading scorer at 19.0 points per contest. He leads the team in rebounding (9.6) and is 26th in the nation at 46% from the three-point range.
When looking for a third option Kareem Thompson is probably the Golden Eagles best option. He is shooting 40.7% from the three-point range but is only 1 for 7 in the tournament.
The Golden Eagles are ranked 128th by Kenpom. The offense is 66th in efficiency on offense and 238th on defense. Oral Roberts is 14th in the nation, shooting 38.2% from behind the arc.
Musselman Headed Back to Sweet Sixteen
Eric Musselman is no stranger to the Sweet Sixteen. He took the Nevada Wolfpack to the Sweet Sixteen in 2018. Arkansas has not seen the second weekend since back in the Nolan Richardson era.
Freshman Moses Moody leads the Razorbacks at 17.1 points per game. Moody is shooting 37.4% from behind the arc.
Justin Smith is the team’s second-leading scorer at 13.0 points per game and is the team’s leading rebounder (7.1). Smith is shooting 58.3% from inside the arc.
Kenpom ranks Arkansas 15th overall. The defense ranks 10th in efficiency, and the offense is 38th. Arkansas ranks 17th in tempo, so expect an up and down contest.
Arkansas is an 11-point favorite, and the total is set at 59 points.
Free Betting Pick
This might be the most fun watch of any of the Sweet Sixteen games as both teams like to play fast. Both squads are ranked inside the top 50 in tempo.
Abmas and Obanor will get their points, but if the Razorbacks can keep them under 50, they should be in good shape. Arkansas really guards, and I have a feeling they will have a good game plan for slowing the duo.
I think this line will move another point, so I think the play is to wait and see if you can get Arkansas at -10. We are leaning towards the Razorbacks but might bet this one closer to tip-off.
Arkansas 82, Oral Roberts 69
Free Pick: Arkansas -11
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 months ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 7, 2023Grant Puskar2 days ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 6, 2023Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 5, 2023Grant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns: Za'Darius Smith Converts Pass Rush From Adequate to Game ChangingMac Blank4 days ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 2, 2023Grant Puskar1 week ago