Philadelphia 76ers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers November 30 Betting Preview
The Philadelphia 76ers (12-9) have been rolling recently, as they’ve won three straight games.
The Cleveland Cavaliers (13-8) lost their last game, but have otherwise been hot, as they’ve won five of their last seven games.
Philadelphia 76ers Betting Preview
Joel Embiid made his return to the lineup in the Sixers’ last game, as success immediately followed.
Embiid put up 30 points, eight rebounds, seven assists, two blocks, and two steals in the Sixers’ most recent win against the Atlanta Hawks.
“His ability to take over games, especially in the fourth quarter, has been huge for us,” Tobias Harris said. “We'd have loved to have him back earlier. It was good to have him back tonight.”
Shake Milton has stepped up big time in the absence of both James Harden and Tyrese Maxey, as he finished with 21 points, seven assists, and five rebounds. Harris added 24 points and 10 rebounds.
The Sixers have been able to win games even without their star trio of Embiid, Harden, and Maxey, as guys like Milton, Harris, and DeAnthony Melton have taken it upon themselves to step up with the opportunity there for the taking.
“I came in with the mindset to get my teammates involved,” Embiid said. “Everyone had played so well, I just wanted to keep that going.”
Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Preview
The Cavs were only able to put up 88 points in their loss to the Toronto Raptors, as many of their players struggled offensively.
Donovan Mitchell was one of the players who struggled, as he had just eight points on 3-of-11 shooting. However, coach J.B. Bickerstaff isn’t concerned about this performance being a sign of things to come.
“I just think he had a night,” Bickerstaff said. “That was it. Always give the Raptors credit. There were shots Donovan had that Donovan takes and makes typically. I think it was just one of those nights.”
Evan Mobley was a bright spot for the Cavs, as he finished with 18 points and 15 rebounds.
Darius Garland did what he could as well, as he had 18 points and 10 assists.
This was an uncharacteristic performance by the Cavs on many levels, as Mitchell has been playing up to an MVP level all season long. The Cavs were also missing several players due to injury.
The Cavs will be returning home for this one, as that should help them regain the momentum they had before going north of the border.
They’re going to need to find a way to shut down Joel Embiid, especially with Jarrett Allen out of the lineup.
However, expect Donovan Mitchell to have a bounce-back performance and lead the Cavs to victory while covering the spread.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson7 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson8 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank3 months ago