Big Ten Conference Winner Future Betting Odds & Predictions
The Big Ten Conference is set to expand in the coming years as UCLA and USC are set to join the league at some point. That will create a much more competitive college football season in this conference, but there looks to be one big betting favorite for 2022.
The Ohio State Buckeyes are the clear betting favorites to win the Big Ten as they currently have odds set at -250. Ohio State is also one of the favorites to win the College Football Playoff this season, but they are right behind Alabama and Georgia.
The Buckeyes will be looking to bounce back in 2022 after failing to reach the Big Ten Championship Game a season ago. A non conference loss to Oregon and a loss to Michigan in the season finale kept the Buckeyes from really challenging for a spot in the CFP.
Quarterback CJ Stroud is back for the Buckeyes and so too are many of the starters from a year ago. Ohio State has the talent to win the Big Ten this season, but now they have to prove it on the field.
Michigan & Penn State Lurking
Even though the Buckeyes look to be well ahead of the pack, you can never count out some other teams in the East. The Michigan Wolverines have odds set at +900 to win the Big Ten, and Penn State is next on the list at +1400.
The Big Ten is split up into two divisions, but it is the East that usually has the majority of the top teams. Michigan State has odds of just +2500 to win the Big Ten, but they always seem to find a way to factor into the mix as well.
Ohio State will have to avoid upsets at seemingly every turn, but a top contender will have to escape their schedule with just one loss as well. Whichever team wins the East will be a big favorite in the Big Ten Championship Game.
West Will Be Wild
The West Division of the Big Ten Conference might not be as strong as the East, but it will likely be more competitive. There isn’t a really big favorite to win that division, and it also doesn’t really have a team that can challenge Ohio State at the top.
The Wisconsin Badgers are the first team for the West to be listed with odds set at +1400. Nebraskas is next on the list at +2000, but that puts them behind the group of challengers from the East.
Iowa, Minnesota, and Purdue are all listed at +2500 to win the Big Ten Conference this season, and that just shows you how hard it is to handicap this division.
Big Ten Conference Betting Odds
Here is a complete look at all of the latest betting odds to win the Big Ten Conference this season. You can place these Big Ten future bets for free on betJACK Training Camp right now!
Ohio State (-250)
Penn State (+1400)
Michigan State (+2500)
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 months ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe1 year ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Iowa Hawkeyes February 16 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 year ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats February 9 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago