- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting Preview
The Penn State Nittany Lions will take on the Utah Utes for what's expected to be one of the best Rose Bowl games in the past few years.
Both of these teams had a real opportunity of making the college football playoffs if they were able to take care of business throughout the season, but unfortunately, one less loss and these teams could be looking at a completely different season.
In terms of betting for this game, there are a few ways that we can go. Utah fans should be supporting their team since this game is going to be played out West, but Penn State fans are some of the craziest in the country and typically find a way to show out for their Nittany Lions.
Utah is going to be coming into this one as the underdog on the spread line at +1.5. Penn State will be coming in at -1.5 and a moneyline of (-115). The odds makers are pretty much saying that there's no favorite in this game.
Sean Clifford is going to start for the Penn State Nittany Lions, and that could be good news or bad news for the team.
Despite some of the backlash that he's received from the fan base, he’s still thrown for over 2,500 yards, 22 touchdowns, and has a top 30 QBR in the country.
Despite Utah having an above-average offense, Penn State can get stops at an elite level if they come and do what they do best.
🏈 Sports betting in Ohio is now live! Visit betJACK today to get started! 🏈
Porter Jr is widely regarded as one of the top draft prospects in the 2023 NFL Draft, and although he isn't going to be playing in this game, he is certainly somebody that the Nittany Lions and the fans are going to remember forever.
Cam Rising has decided that he's going to play in this game, and that's great news for Utah and tough news for Penn State. He comes into this one with over 2,900 yards, 25 touchdowns, and the 9th-best QBR in the country.
In his most recent game against the USC Trojans in the Pac-12 title game, he carried his team to a 47-24 win behind 310 yards and three touchdowns. He's thrown for six touchdown passes in his last two games and hasn't thrown one interception.
There truly is no wrong bet in this game, but it might not be a bad idea to take the Nittany Lions. Although they do have to travel out West for this game, this team is filled with veterans all throughout their roster, and it could be possible that they're going to want to leave with a huge Rose Bowl win.
Utah certainly has a chance to win this game, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to play them either if they play their best.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe2 weeks ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Browns: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will be best compliment Myles Garret has seenMac Blank3 hours ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks March 28 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- 2023 American League Central Betting GuideDrew Thirion1 day ago
- Cleveland Guardians 2023 Season Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom5 days ago
- Cleveland Browns: Elijah Moore Is What The Browns Have Been MissingMac Blank5 days ago