- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: College Football Playoff
It’s been a busy last few weeks of college football as bowl games have been taking place throughout the country. While there have been some exciting moments, the biggest games are still set to take place in the College Football Playoff.
The Ohio State Buckeyes are once again back in the field of four, but they are the lowest seed. Here is a look at some of the best bets to make for the College Football Playoff.
🏈 Real-money betting goes live in Ohio at midnight! Visit betJACK now to claim your deposit match up to $200! 🏈
TCU Horned Frogs +7.5 vs. Michigan Wolverines
The first CFP semifinal matchup will feature TCU and Michigan in a game that should be a battle. Both of these teams can really score, and this game has the potential to be a shootout.
TCU quarterback Max Duggan came out of nowhere to have a monster season, and the Horned Frogs seemed to come up clutch when needed. The Horned Frogs were upset in the Big 12 Championship Game by Kansas State.
It was another perfect regular season for Michigan, and that included a blowout win over the Ohio State Buckeyes. Michigan is playing without running back Blake Corum, but quarterback J.J. McCarthy had a monster year.
The Wolverines will win this game, but taking the 7.5 points is the way to go in this one.
Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs -6.5
Ohio State needed a little help after getting blown out by Michigan, but they got that help when Utah knocked off USC. The Buckeyes scored over 44 points per game this season, and they are going to try to take control of this game with their offense.
Georgia scored over 39 points per game this season, but their strength came on the defensive side of the football. The Bulldogs completely shut down most of their opponents as they allowed just 77 rushing yards per game.
Ohio State quarterback CJ Stroud threw 37 touchdowns during the regular season, but he is going to have to use his legs to escape pressure in this game. The Buckeyes have a ton of playmakers at the skill positions, but it won’t be easy getting those players the football.
Georgia has a ton of experience in the CFP, and that defense just continues to find a way to shut down whatever opponent they are facing. The Bulldogs are going to use the same formula in this matchup, and they are going to roll to a big win in this game.
Georgia Bulldogs To Win College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff futures betting odds have been available since the regular season started, and those will remain open heading into the semifinals. You aren’t going to get as much value as you would have gotten earlier in the year, but there is still a good betting opportunity out there.
Even though Ohio State could knock off Georgia by playing a near-perfect game in the semifinals, it’s hard to see the Bulldogs losing. Before the CFP games take place this weekend, making a bet on Georgia to win the title is a pretty good idea.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe2 weeks ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Browns: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will be best compliment Myles Garret has seenMac Blank3 hours ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks March 28 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- 2023 American League Central Betting GuideDrew Thirion1 day ago
- Cleveland Guardians 2023 Season Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom5 days ago
- Cleveland Browns: Elijah Moore Is What The Browns Have Been MissingMac Blank5 days ago