- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting Preview
The 2023 College Football National Championship is set to take place on Monday, January 9, 2023. We will see the Georgia Bulldogs take on the TCU Horned Frogs. Both teams have been incredible this season, as Georgia comes in at 14-0, and TCU comes in at 13-1.
Their only loss on the season was in the Big 12 title game against the Kansas State Wildcats, as they lost that game by a field goal in overtime. Georgia, on the other hand, has run through nearly every team that they’ve played this year and will look to continue dominating in this game.
Georgia comes in as a 13-point favorite, and considering that this is the National Championship game, that might be a few too many points here.
🏈 Looking to place a bet on the College Football National Championship? Visit betJACK today to get started! 🏈
TCU Can Win it All
When looking at what TCU has done this season, it's easy to see why people believe that this team even has a chance of winning this game outright at +350 odds. They've been an absolute force on both sides of the football this season, and although Georgia might be the better team, TCU also deserves some respect.
Their offense is going to be the thing that saves them here. If they don't come out and do what they've been able to do on the offensive side of the football for the majority of the season, they're not going to find the type of success that they're necessarily looking for.
They need to come out and score at least 30 points if they want any chance of winning this contest.
Georgia Looking For Undefeated Season
Georgia has been the best team in the country all season long, and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon. They have some crazy impressive wins on the year against Ohio State, LSU, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Auburn, Oregon, and many other legit opponents.
What they were able to do throughout the entire year shows how good this team truly can be, and it would make sense if they find a way to continue doing that in this game. Although this might be the best team that they’ve played all season long, if their game against Ohio State was any indication, their offense is not going to struggle with any defense in the country.
TCU doesn't necessarily have the best defense, which is certainly something to look out for here. If Georgia was able to score 42 points against that Ohio State defense, there's a good chance that they're going to be able to do some of the same things against TCU. Ohio State was a better defensive team than TCU for most of the season, so expect Georgia to come out and continue to do what they were able to do.
Georgia vs. TCU Prediction
Because of how high the spread is in this game, it might not be a bad idea to jump all over the Horned Frogs at +12.5; with this being the National Championship game, it almost feels too good to be true.
Georgia has a chance of winning this game by 12.5 points, but that's a ton of points in a National Championship game and certainly something to keep in the back of our minds.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe3 weeks ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 day ago
- Cleveland Guardians vs. Seattle Mariners Opening Day Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- Cleveland Browns: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will be best compliment Myles Garret has seenMac Blank1 day ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks March 28 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- 2023 American League Central Betting GuideDrew Thirion2 days ago