- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Cleveland Guardians vs. Los Angeles Dodgers Saturday Betting Preview
The Cleveland Guardians (33-27) are on the road to play the Los Angeles Dodgers (39-24). Their second game of the series will be at 7:15 p.m.
The Guardians have been on a tear recently where they have won eight out of their last ten matchups. The Guardians haven’t lost a series since May 29th, where they fell two out of three games to the Detroit Tigers. Since then, they swept the Royals, beat the Orioles, Rangers, and Athletics, and are coming off a sweep of the Rockies.
The Dodgers are 4-6 in their last ten but have a great overall record to make up for their recent struggles. After getting swept by divisional rival San Francisco Giants in a three-game series, the Dodgers bounced back by beating the Angels in two straight games to win that short series.
Let’s look ahead at this second game of this four-game matchup that will stretch into next Tuesday between the Cleveland Guardians and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Guardians vs. Dodgers Betting Odds
The Dodgers are the favorites by 1.5 runs on Saturday night because of their better record and home-field advantage. I expect it to be that way the whole series.
The over/under for total runs scored in Saturday's game is set at eight runs with odds of -110 to bet the over or under.
For the moneyline, the Guardians have odds of +205 to win, and the Dodgers have odds of -244 to win.
You can bet on this matchup for free in Ohio right now with betJACK Training Camp.
Expected Pitching Matchup
Cal Quantrill is expected to take the mound for the Guardians with a record of 4-3 and a 3.38 ERA. He has accumulated 40 strikeouts so far this season.
He has gotten three straight wins in a row despite giving up a total of seven runs and 18 hits in that span. His offense has helped greatly to fuel these wins.
Julio Urias will oppose Quantrill for the Dodgers. He has a 3-6 record, but that doesn’t tell the full story of his 2.80 ERA and 56 strikeouts. He lost his last outing against San Francisco, where he gave up two runs on three hits in six innings but did manage to strike out ten batters.
With the odds the way they are, it is tempting to pick the Guardians to beat the Dodgers again. They have been playing well recently and are within striking distance of a first place in their division.
This game is being played on the west coast, which is an extremely late-night game for the Guards coming from Eastern time. I am rolling with Cleveland in this one because I like the way they have been playing recently, and the odds are too good to pass up.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Early MLB Most Valuable Player CandidatesRyan Knuppel2 months ago
- 3 Keys To Another Cleveland Guardians Division TitleBarry Devoe2 months ago
- Cincinnati Reds: Will Their 2023 Be Any Better Than 2022?Tyler Vaysman3 months ago
- MLB: Two Winners And Two Losers Of Winter MeetingsRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Cleveland Guardians: How Much Does Josh Bell Improve The Lineup?Cole Paganelli3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 23 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 day ago
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets March 21 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe2 weeks ago
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers March 15 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 week ago