NCAA College Football Championship Future Betting Picks
The NCAA Football season is about to begin and today we are going to look at the odds and discuss a few teams that should have an incredible chance of winning the National Championship Game.
Alabama Crimson Tide (+180)
I know, chalk is never fun but college football runs with the Alabama Crimson Tide dominating. In the eight years of the College Football Playoffs, they have made it all but once, so making sure they end up there is critical for your bet’s success. They should be a massive favorite in every game during the regular season and it makes sense as they have a great roster and obviously Nick Saban calling the shots.
Junior quarterback Bryce Young was one of the best players in the entire country as he finished with a 66.9 completion percentage for 4,872 yards with 47 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has definitely played incredibly well and losing in the National Championship Game last year should make them a little hungrier for this one. They are the odds-on favorite to win here as they have an easier schedule.
Georgia Bulldogs (+350)
The Georgia Bulldogs have been doing incredibly well as they won the National Championship a year ago and have an incredibly easy schedule. They are missing games against Texas A&M, Alabama, and LSU throughout the year and should be able to control the game entirely. This team used to be built on running backs and defense, but the play of quarterback Stetson Bennett has been incredible.
He has been doing incredibly well as he finished with 29 touchdowns and seven interceptions over the season and averaged 10 yards per attempt. He has been doing well with more and more responsibilities on his plate offensively. The only newcomer in the starting lineup is punter Brett Thorson, which means they have a veteran core, including an experienced offensive line. Running backs Kenny McIntosh and Kendall Milton should do decently well so they have a chance to win the title for a second consecutive season.
Ohio State Buckeyes (+300)
Having a quarterback like C.J. Stroud should be incredibly solid for their program as he finished the season with the best QBR at 91.6 and top five in both passing yards (4,435) and touchdown passes (44).
Ohio State lost a lot of talent due to the NFL Draft with Chris Olave, Garrett Wilson, Jeremy Ruckert, and Master Teague to name a few offensive pieces no longer there. The Big 10 Conference is not too difficult to see them topping so they have a great chance to win.
Their toughest game starts the season with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish but with Wisonsin, Michigan, and Michigan State all on the schedule as well, they can have some solid wins on their resume as things wind down.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar6 months ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe1 year ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Iowa Hawkeyes February 16 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 year ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats February 9 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman2 months ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago