Wednesday Three-Pick Parlay: Best MLB & NBA Betting Predictions For April 20
The snow has finally melted in Cleveland, and I have been sitting on the first leg of this parlay bet since Sunday evening.
The day has finally come to deploy it.
The Bet: White Sox @ Guardians Under 0.5 Total Runs - Inning 1 (-117)
It's Shane Bieber on the mound for the Guardians facing Dallas Keuchel for the White Sox. This is a beautiful pitching matchup, so we're betting "No Run First Inning" in hopes that a run won't be scored in the first six outs of this ballgame.
Now, Bieber and Keuchel haven't looked like themselves to start the 2022 campaign, but this is a perfect game to bounce back. This series was supposed to start two days ago. These hitters have been sitting idle in their hotel rooms since then.
There won't be a run in this first inning. Let's sweat it out at 2:10 p.m.
The Bet: Brooklyn Nets ML (+135)
I can't believe the Nets are underdogs here.
Kevin Durant played the worst I've seen him play in awhile in Game 1's loss to the Boston Celtics on Sunday. He will bounce back. Kyrie Irving paid a $50,000 fine for giving the middle finger to Boston fans. Tonight, Kyrie will give them the middle finger on the court. These dudes are wired differently.
Also, it took a literal heroic effort from Jayson Tatum to sneak past the No. 7 seed. It's impossible for me to pick against Brooklyn tonight.
The Bet: Milwaukee Bucks ML (-500)
Betting the moneyline on this caliber of a favorite is probably not that wise. But there's absolutely no chance I touch a 10-point spread in the NBA Playoffs. So, I tossed it into this parlay.
This series should be a sweep. DeMar DeRozan is really good but Giannis Antetokunmpo is from a different planet and the Bucks aren't losing this game.
Toss these three betting picks for today into a parlay, and you get +424 odds. Not bad, all things considered.
⚾Wanna follow this April 20 parlay with me? Sign up for betJACK Training Camp to secure your 100 tokens for today and bet completely FREE in Ohio! 🏀
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago