Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 2, 2023
If it were't for the Guardians/Twins over hitting last night, we would have cashed a pretty big parlay. The last three parlays that I have put out, all of them have been down to the last leg, and the last leg has failed us every single time.
Tonight, we are staying in the MLB with the huge 15 game slate. Let's hit a parlay and let's start the weekend off on a good note.
Parlay All Day:
Odds: +739 ($500 bet pays $4,197)
I think the Brewers and Marlins are close to locks when it comes to grabbing a win tonight, with the Padres and Yankees being a bit more sweaty.
As you all know, there is truly no such thing as a lock in sports and in sports betting. Anything can happen at any point.
Moneyline bets have and always will be my favorite, so let's see if we can hit a parlay with nothing but moneyline bets. Lines and odds are always subject to move, and let's have a Friday!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar4 months ago
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar8 months ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago