Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 2, 2023
If it were't for the Guardians/Twins over hitting last night, we would have cashed a pretty big parlay. The last three parlays that I have put out, all of them have been down to the last leg, and the last leg has failed us every single time.
Tonight, we are staying in the MLB with the huge 15 game slate. Let's hit a parlay and let's start the weekend off on a good note.
Parlay All Day:
Odds: +739 ($500 bet pays $4,197)
I think the Brewers and Marlins are close to locks when it comes to grabbing a win tonight, with the Padres and Yankees being a bit more sweaty.
As you all know, there is truly no such thing as a lock in sports and in sports betting. Anything can happen at any point.
Moneyline bets have and always will be my favorite, so let's see if we can hit a parlay with nothing but moneyline bets. Lines and odds are always subject to move, and let's have a Friday!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Today in the MLB: Best Bets for July 14th, 2023Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 30, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 29, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 28, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 27, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 days ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank2 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank3 weeks ago