Philadelphia 76ers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers October 10 Preseason Betting Preview
The preseason is well underway, as both the Philadelphia 76ers and Cleveland Cavaliers hope to be in the middle of the Eastern Conference Playoff picture this upcoming season.
76ers vs. Cavaliers Odds
The odds for this game are PK, which basically means it can go either way. Given that the game is a preseason game and the regular players won’t be playing, it’s hard to get a good read on which way this game will go.
The Cavs are expected to do huge things this season now that they acquired Donovan Mitchell to go along with their amazing core in place, with Darius Garland, Jarrett Allen, and Evan Mobley already in place.
This team didn’t make the playoffs last season after falling to the Brooklyn Nets and Atlanta Hawks in both of their play-in tournament games, but the message the team last year sent was clear; that they’re well ahead of schedule and legit.
Garland really found himself morphing into a deadly scorer and playmaker at the point guard position. Allen established himself as a great rim protector and finisher at the rim, as he qualified for his first-ever All-Star Game.
Mobley showed that he is well ahead of schedule as well, with his ability to score in a multitude of ways.
With Mitchell in the fold, this team is expected to be one of the best in their conference.
The Sixers didn’t get past the second round of the playoffs last season, but they still showed signs of being a promising team.
Joel Embiid will continue to be an MVP candidate for years to come with his dominant ability to score the ball inside the paint and maneuver like a guard in a center’s body.
James Harden was acquired during the trade deadline last season, and while he no longer appears to be the scorer he once was, he’s still a tremendous playmaker and should be expected to be a force for the Sixers.
Tyrese Maxey came out and showed last season that he can be one of the elite scorers at his position, as he can create his own shot, get to the rim, and change speeds at any given moment.
Coupled with Tobias Harris’ ability to score, that should help take the burden off of Embiid and Harden’s shoulders.
76ers vs. Cavaliers Pick
The Sixers will likely choose to rest Joel Embiid as much as they can to keep him healthy for the start of the NBA season. James Harden may get some rest as well.
The Cavs could look to give Donovan Mitchell some extra reps as they hope to have him acclimated into the swing of things come regular season time.
The Cavs may have the edge in this game if that is the case.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- NBA Free Agency: What We Know And What Is ComingIan Jameson2 months ago
- 2023 NBA Draft Highlights: Spurs take generational talent, Cavs grab projectIan Jameson3 months ago
- 2023 NBA Finals In Review: How The Nuggets Made HistoryIan Jameson3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 12th, 2023Grant Puskar3 months ago
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: June 9, 2023Grant Puskar4 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Breathe, Cleveland. Concern is valid, but don't give up yet.Grant Puskar4 days ago
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar1 week ago
- Is this the most important Browns opener......ever?Mac Blank3 weeks ago
- Two UDFA's that should make Browns 53-man rosterMac Blank1 month ago