- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
NJIT Highlanders vs. Cincinnati Bearcats November 30 Betting Preview
The Cincinnati Bearcats did not play at the level they hoped to play at when they made the trip to Hawaii, losing two out of three games in their Maui action. Tonight, they return home with a "cupcake" matchup when they go up against the NJIT Highlanders.
NJIT Highlanders Betting Preview
If you consider yourself a college basketball fan and you've never heard of the NJIT Highlanders, you probably aren't alone.
Sitting at just 1-5 on the young new season, they have gotten off to a brutal start.
They average just 60 points per game, with just one player averaging over double digits per contest. They enter their date with Cincinnati as 20.5 point underdogs, and are a (+1600) underdog on the moneyline.
If they are going to have any shot at winning this game, they are going to have to score more than 60 points. Cincinnati is averaging 76 points per game, so if the two teams hit their average, Cincinnati would win, but fall short of covering the spread by about four points.
Cincinnati Bearcats Betting Preview
Unlike the Highlanders, the Cincinnati Bearcats are somewhat of a legit basketball team, and should be able to handle business tonight pretty easily.
The Bearcats went 1-2 in their three games in the Maui, losing to both Arizona and Ohio State, while defeating the miserable Cardinals of Louisville by a score of 81-62, as the Cardinals currently sit at 0-7.
For Cincinnati, it seems to be all about a dual-threat of guards in Landers Noley II and David DeJulius. Both guards are averaging over 15 points per contest, and both are also shooting above 40 percent from beyond the arc.
While I would have liked to see Cincinnati play better in the Maui against a team like Ohio State, I still believe they are a good team and are just figuring out some issues that come when a new season starts.
Best Bets: Cincinnati ML, NJIT +20.5
If Cincinnati loses as a moneyline favorite with odds as large as (-7000), there will be major issues.
While there doesn't seem to be a way the Bearcats lose, I do think they could end up not covering the spread.
NJIT doesn't have a horrible defense, and while nothing seems to be good about a 1-5 team, I think NJIT could manage to not get completely blown away tonight and keep the game within 20 points.
🏀 Follow everything you need to keep tabs on to cash those college basketball slips by visiting our betJACK NCAA Basketball news page! 🏀
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- March Madness: Sweet 16 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe2 months ago
- 2023 March Madness Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 months ago
- MAC Tournament Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Big Ten Tournament College Basketball PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 28 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Parlay All Day: May 26, 2023Grant Puskar4 hours ago
- Parlay All Day: May 25, 2023Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Parlay All Day: May 24, 2023Grant Puskar2 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Where Do They Go From Here?Ian Jameson3 days ago
- Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Guardians May 22 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe4 days ago