- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
How to Bet on Ohio Bobcats
How to Bet on Ohio Bobcats - Types of Bets
Bettors can place a variety of bets on the Bobcats.
Moneyline bets are bets on the winner of the game. Take this game between Ohio Bobcats and the Toledo Rockets as an example:
Ohio Bobcats are the favorites in this scenario. Therefore, their odds are negative. By betting $220 on them, you would win $100 if they won. Conversely, the Rockets have positive odds and are underdogs. You would win $160 if you placed a $100 bet on them, and they claimed victory.
Spreads take away the result of a game and focus on the margin of victory or loss. If the Bobcats are given a -8.5 spread against the Rockets, they are effectively starting the game with a score of -8.5.
In such a situation, a bet on the Bobcats wins if they beat the Rockets by a margin of 8.5 or more. On the other hand, if the Rockets (+8.5) win the game or lose by less than 8.5, your bet on them wins.
Total bets (Over/under bets)
Total Bets or Over/Under Bets are wagers on a game’s total accumulated points. You can predict and place a bet on whether the final points tally of a game would be over or under a predetermined number provided by the sportsbook.
For instance, if the Bobcats-Rockets Over/Under is 38 and the final score is 20-16 (total 36), then the under wins. If the scoreline is 34-24 (total 58), then the over wins.
Prop bets, short for proposition bets, are placed on granular parts of the game that may not necessarily have anything to do with its final outcome. Bets can be placed on the number of touchdowns scored by a single player, the number of assists a player provides, or the total score at the end of particular periods in the game.
A parlay is multiple individual wagers packaged into one bet. For instance, you can choose to bet the spread on three different games and combine them into one single bet. Bringing them all together gives you much better odds and payouts, with the caveat that each of them has to win for the bet to be a winner.
Futures and outright bets
These are long-term bets that can be placed on teams as well as individuals - some typical markets are tournament winners, division winners, and MVP winners.
Ohio Bobcats Betting Recap
As you can see, there are many ways you can place wagers on Ohio Bobcats games. Will you go for a straightforward moneyline bet? Or do you have a high-paying parlay in mind? Bet now!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio Sports Betting BillbetJACK Training Camp2 months ago
- MLB No Run First Inning BetGrant Puskar2 months ago
- MLB Playoff OddsbetJACK Training Camp2 months ago
- NFL Super Bowl OddsbetJACK Training Camp2 months ago
- Cincinnati BettingbetJACK Training Camp3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Tulane Green Wave February 7 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 day ago
- Bowling Green Falcons vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 7 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli2 days ago
- Pass Rush Is Needed To Compete For Super BowlMac Blank16 hours ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards February 6 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli2 days ago
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe5 days ago