Best MAC Bets Saturday September 18 Mid-American Conference Odds
It has already been a wild college football season up to this point for the MAC, and we haven’t even reached conference play yet. The MAC teams have been scattered all around the country, and most have been taking on some Power 5 teams.
This will be the case once again for teams from the MAC as each team is trying to get ready for conference action. Here are three of the best MACtion bets of the week, but there are other games that will be worth watching.
Northern Illinois +27.0 at Michigan Wolverines
The Northern Illinois Huskies will get to experience a game in the “Big House” as they travel to Ann Arbor to take on the Michigan Wolverines. Northern Illinois comes into this game with a 1-1 record, while Michigan is a perfect 2-0.
Michigan is back in the Top 25 after an impressive Week 2 win over Washington, but this game has the feel of a “trap.” The Wolverines have much bigger games ahead, and looking past the Huskies would be a mistake.
Northern Illinois went on the road and stunned Georgia Tech in Week 1 before falling to Wyoming in a thriller in Week 2. This Huskies team can score, and they are going to make things interesting in this game.
Michigan will pull away at some point, but they aren’t going to be able to cover four scores. Taking the 27 points is the right play as Northern Illinois will compete.
Toledo Rockets -14.0 vs. Colorado State Rams
The Toledo Rockets were less than a minute away from pulling off one of the biggest wins in MAC history on Saturday. Toledo held a late lead in South Bend as they looked to upset the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Despite that loss, Toledo is a 14.0 point favorite on Colorado State, and the Rockets look like a real threat to win the MAC. Toledo is averaging over 453 yards of offense through two games while allowing just over 440 total yards this season.
Colorado State is a mess as they come into this game with an 0-2 record. The Rams are not great on offense, and it’s hard to see them moving the ball at all in this game.
Toledo can’t look past Colorado State, but the Rockets should have little trouble in this game.
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers -13.5 at Buffalo Bulls
Buffalo is coming off of a 28-3 loss at Nebraska, but they will get to play at home in Week 3. The problem is that it will be Coastal Carolina coming to town, and the Chanticleers are absolutely loaded with talent.
Coastal Carolina is averaging over 50 points per game, and they just have so many weapons on the offensive side of the ball. Buffalo should be a great defensive team in the MAC, but they are going to have to play great to even keep this game close.
Buffalo is facing a team that is even better than Nebraska, and it’s hard to see the Bulls keeping this one close at all.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 months ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe1 year ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank3 months ago