Best MACtion Bets This Week: Rivalries are Brewing!
The Mid-American Conference (MAC) takes center stage again this week as there are three games on Tuesday night and another two on Wednesday. College basketball is underway as well, but the main focus is still on college football.
There is still a battle brewing in both divisions, and those races are going to be decided in the next few weeks. Here are the three best MACtion bets this week out of the six games that are on the schedule.
Toledo Rockets -6.5 at Ohio Bobcats
The first game to focus on takes place in the state of Ohio as the Bobcats are set to host the Toledo Rockets. Both teams are coming into this game with some momentum, and that should set up for a terrific rivalry game.
Toledo is averaging over 32 points per game, and that defense is holding teams to just 21.5 points per game. The Rockets have struggled to get stops in the last few weeks, but that unit is going to come up big in this game.
Ohio has won two straight games, but they don’t always score enough points to win. The Bobcats should play well since this is a rivalry game, but they don’t have the talent to keep up for four quarters.
This should be a game that goes back and forth, but Toledo wins the game and covers the 6.5-point spread.
Eastern Michigan Eagles +5.0 vs. Western Michigan Broncos
There are some great rivalries in the MAC, but arguably none bigger than the EMU-WMU matchup each season. Those two teams are set to meet up on Tuesday night, and both teams enter the game with a 6-4 record.
Both teams are scoring over 30 points per game, and there isn’t going to be much defense played in this one. The first team to 50 might be the winner, and this will be the true definition of MACtion.
It’s pretty weird seeing the Eagles as five-point underdogs at home, and that’s how you should bet on this game. Eastern Michigan has a slightly better defense in this matchup, and they should find a way to get enough stops.
Betting the Eagles straight up might not be a bad play either, but don’t turn down the opportunity to get five points.
Miami (OH) RedHawks -15.5 vs. Bowling Green Falcons
The final game to focus on this week takes place in Oxford as the Miami (OH) RedHawks host the Bowling Green Falcons. Miami is a pretty large favorite in this matchup, but there is a good reason for that.
This game has blowout written all over it, even though Miami hasn’t exactly lived up to expectations this season. The RedHawks are averaging 145 rushing yards per game, and they are facing a Bowling Green team that doesn’t do a good job of stopping the run.
The Falcons stunned Buffalo a few weeks ago, but they have also been blown out a ton this season. Don’t expect this game to be close for long as the RedHawks run all over the Falcons en route to a huge blowout win.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 months ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe1 year ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago