Best MACtion Bets This Week: Tuesday Night MACtion Begins!
It’s now time for the real MACtion to start this week as the Mid-American Conference is back to playing games during the week. The MAC has gained some national exposure by moving games to during the week, which is also when the crazy outcomes begin to happen.
There are five games on the schedule this week, and three of them provide great betting opportunities. Here are the three best MACtion bets of the week.
Miami (OH) RedHawks -7.5 at Ohio Bobcats
The Ohio Bobcats host the Miami RedHawks on Tuesday night in the latest version of this rivalry game. Miami is 4-4 on the year, while the Bobcats are just 1-7.
It has been an interesting season for the Redhawks up to this point, but they are starting to play their best football. Miami has won two straight games, and that defense has been dominant.
Ohio has lost three straight games, allowing more than 31 points per game this season. The Bobcats have been close in each of the last three matchups, but they continue to find ways to lose.
The Bobcats will run the ball effectively in this game, but Miami is just the more talented team. Take the RedHawks -7.5 as they win this game by double digits.
Toledo Rockets -9.0 vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles
Northern Illinois is currently leading the MAC West Division, but the rest is all 2-2. That includes the Toledo Rockets and Eastern Michigan Eagles, and these teams meet up on Tuesday night.
Both of the conference losses for Toledo have come from a combined five points, and they still feel like one of the best teams in the conference. Toledo is giving up just 18 points per game this season, and that defense will impact this game.
Eastern Michigan continues to be a surprise team, and the Eagles are scoring more than 32 points per game. The Eagles just hung 55 points on Bowling Green in their most recent game, but they will face a better defense in this one.
The Rockets need to keep stacking wins, and they do just that with a double-digit win in this game.
Northern Illinois +3.5 at Kent State Golden Flashes
The final game to focus on is the matchup between Northern Illinois and the Kent States. The Huskies are a perfect 4-0 in conference action, while the Golden Flashes lead the East with a 3-1 record.
This should be the best game of the week in the MAC, and it should also be a game that features plenty of fireworks. Kent State is allowing 33.4 points per game, while Northern Illinois is allowing 31.5 points per game.
Northern Illinois has played in four very close games since conference action started, and they are used to winning these games. Kent State has been great at home, but they are facing a great team in this one.
Since both teams should be able to score at will, the best play in this matchup is to take the 3.5 points and bet on the Northern Illinois Huskies.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 months ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe1 year ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar1 month ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago