- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Best Ohio State Future Bets To Make Right Now
Ohio State is going to be a betting favorite in nearly every game this season, but there are other ways to bet on the Buckeyes as well. Here is a look at some future bets that you can make at this time.
Big Ten Championship
One of the top future betting markets surrounding the Ohio State Buckeyes is a bet to win the Big Ten championship. Ohio State has dominated this conference over the last few seasons, and not at least seeing them in the title game would be a massive surprise.
Ohio State is currently the betting favorite to win the Big Ten at -220, which is well ahead of any other teams in the league. Wisconsin (+600), Penn State (+900), and Iowa (+900) appear to be the biggest threats.
Even though there isn’t a ton of value to make this bet, Ohio State is still the pick to win the Big Ten Championship.
Another great way to bet on the Ohio State Buckeyes is to place a wager on the total wins for the upcoming seasons. Regular season win totals are set for each team, but few teams have a win total set as high as the Buckeyes.
The current projected win total is set at 11.0 wins, and that will take some work to get that done. The odds for Ohio State to go over the win total is +105, and the odds for the under is set at -125.
There is plenty of value when making this bet, and Ohio State is talented enough to get to 11 wins at least. This is a bet that you should be making.
The biggest futures bet to make on the entire sport of college football is which team will win the National Championship. Ohio State is not the favorite in this betting market, but they are near the top of the list.
The odds for Ohio State to win the College Football Playoffs are currently set at +600, and those odds are only longer than just three teams. Getting to the College Football Playoff is the first step, but it’s hard to see the Buckeyes not getting that done, at least.
Alabama is the betting favorite at +250, while Clemson (+400) and Georgia (+500) are next on the list.
Stroud or Teague For Heisman?
Quarterback Justin Fields was a strong candidate for the Heisman Trophy Award in 2020, but the Buckeyes just didn’t play enough games. Fields has since moved on, but there are two other current Ohio State stars that could be solid picks.
CJ Stroud is currently listed at +1600 to win the Heisman Trophy, and he is set to take over under center for the Buckeyes. Running back Master Teague III has odds set at +10000, which is actually high on the list for running backs.
This would be a bet that comes with a ton of value, but there are other candidates that likely have a better shot.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe3 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Iowa Hawkeyes February 16 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli3 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats February 9 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman4 months ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel4 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers January 18 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman4 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Parlay All Day: May 26, 2023Grant Puskar1 day ago
- Parlay All Day: May 25, 2023Grant Puskar2 days ago
- Parlay All Day: May 24, 2023Grant Puskar3 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Where Do They Go From Here?Ian Jameson4 days ago
- Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Guardians May 22 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe5 days ago