- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Best Week 2 College Football Betting Picks
The 2022 College Football season is off to a fast start, and most of the top teams took care of business in week one. That group includes the Ohio State Buckeyes who were able to hold off a push from the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
There aren’t a ton of big games in week two, and not a lot of good chances to focus on teams from Ohio. You can still find some good betting options, and here are three of the best week two college football picks.
Want to place your own bets on week two? Visit betJACK Training Camp today to get started!
Ohio Bobcats +24.5 (-112)
If you are going to bet on a team from Ohio in week two then it has to be the Ohio Bobcats that you focus on. The Bobcats travel to Penn State on Saturday for a matchup with a 1-0 Nittany Lions team.
Ohio picked up a 41-38 win over FAU in the season opener, and the offense was once again electric. Quarterback Kurtis Rourke threw for 345 yards and four touchdowns in the win.
Penn State obviously has a big size advantage in this matchup, but the Nittany Lions made a ton of mistakes while beating Purdue in week one. The Nittany Lions will be tough to stop, but Ohio can turn this game into a shootout.
It’s not going to be a close game, but Ohio is good enough to keep it within 24 points.
Alabama Crimson Tide -20.5 (-113)
If you are just looking at betting spreads, the matchup between Alabama and Texas doesn’t look too promising on paper. This is a battle of two storied college football programs, though, and it’s a preview of two future SEC rivals.
Alabama quarterback Bryce Young threw for five touchdowns in the season opener, and also rushed for 100 yards for good measure. The Crimson Tide also kept the Utah State Aggies from scoring a point, and it was just a completely dominant performance.
Texas also looked sharp in week one, and head coach Steve Sarkisian is familiar with this Alabama program. The Longhorns will be fired up to play in this game, but it’s ultimately not going to matter much in this one.
Texas is no match for Alabama, and the Crimson Tide roll to a big win and cover the 20.5 point spread.
Baylor Bears ML (+125)
The best game of the night might take place late on Saturday night as the BYU Cougars are three-point favorites over the Baylor Bears. This should also be a high-scoring matchup as Baylor scored 69 points in week one and BYU put up 50 points.
There is plenty of talk about BYU finding a way to crash the CFP party this season, but this will be a massive test. The Cougars love to run the football, but Baylor has a solid defensive front that can shut them down.
Playing at BYU is a pretty big challenge for any team, but it will be Baylor that makes the big plays and comes up with an upset win.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe3 months ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman5 months ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel5 months ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel5 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman5 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Parlay All Day & Betting Guide: May 30, 2023Grant Puskar19 hours ago
- Parlay All Day: May 26, 2023Grant Puskar5 days ago
- Parlay All Day: May 25, 2023Grant Puskar1 week ago
- Parlay All Day: May 24, 2023Grant Puskar1 week ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Where Do They Go From Here?Ian Jameson1 week ago