- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: College Football Week 8
Week 8 of the college football season is loaded with some big games and some great betting opportunities as well. Conference races are heating up throughout the country, and that places a bigger emphasis on the matchups set to play out on the field.
There is a full slate of games to choose from, but there are a couple of games that really stand out from the pack. Here are four of the best Week 8 college football bets to make.
Cincinnati Bearcats -3.5 vs. SMU Mustangs
The Cincinnati Bearcats aren’t going to be in the College Football Playoff again this year, but it’s been another great season for this program. Cincinnati has rattled off five straight wins, and they are getting the job done with offense.
SMU does present a challenge, as the Mustangs can score, but they just don’t have the defense to get stops. This game should feature plenty of points, and it will be the Bearcats that do the most scoring and win by a touchdown.
Purdue Boilermakers vs. Wisconsin Badgers -2.5
It’s been a rough season for the Wisconsin Badgers, but they are still favorites at home against a 5-2 Purdue Boilermakers team. Wisconsin just hasn’t been able to get stops of late, but Purdue is a team that won’t present a huge challenge in running the football.
Purdue hasn’t beaten Wisconsin in nearly 20 years, and it’s hard to see that trend ending in 2022. The Badgers are still the better overall team, and they are going to come away with an impressive win on Saturday afternoon.
Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. Penn State Nittany Lions -4.5
The Minnesota Golden Gophers and Penn State Nittany Lions are both entering Week 8 after suffering a bad loss in Week 7. Minnesota couldn’t get anything going on offense against Illinois, and Penn State couldn’t slow down Michigan.
The lack of offense is becoming a real problem for the Golden Gophers, and they could be without their starting quarterback in this matchup. Penn State does have an aggressive defensive front, and that unit is going to come to play in this one.
Dealing with Penn State at night is never easy, and the Nittany Lions will roll to a big win in this game.
Kansas State Wildcats vs. TCU Horned Frogs -3.5
The Big 12 Conference race continues to heat up, and a pair of leaders will be on the field on Saturday night. 5-1 Kansas State will visit 6-0 TCU, and the winner of this game will pick up a huge win in the conference battle.
Kansas State wants to win this game on defense, as they are holding opponents to just 16.7 points per game. TCU is averaging close to 46 points per game this season, and quarterback Max Duggan is having a monster season for the Horned Frogs.
The defense of Kansas State will keep them in this one, but they are going to run out of gas at some point. Take the Horned Frogs -3.5 as they remain unbeaten.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 month ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman1 month ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Wyoming Cowboys December 30 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Tulane Green Wave February 7 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 day ago
- Bowling Green Falcons vs. Kent State Golden Flashes February 7 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli2 days ago
- Pass Rush Is Needed To Compete For Super BowlMac Blank1 day ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards February 6 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli2 days ago
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe5 days ago