- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
CFB Saturday Best Bets
Here are four of the best college football bets for the games taking place on Saturday.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons -3.0 at Army Black Knights
Wake Forest is sitting at 6-0 on the year, but they have a tough matchup against 4-2 Army on Saturday. It seems as if everyone is just waiting for Wake Forest to suffer a setback, but that hasn’t happened yet up to this point.
Army is averaging 295 rushing yards per game, and they are facing a run defense that has struggled at times. That will allow the Black Knights to stay in this game, but it’s hard to see them staying ahead for all four quarters.
Wake Forest is scoring nearly 40 points per game, and that offense will find its rhythm at some point. Bet on the Demon Deacons to cover the three-point spread.
Kent State Golden Flashes -5.5 at Ohio Bobcats
Another great betting opportunity for Saturday comes in the MAC Conference in a game featuring a pair of teams from Ohio. The 3-4 Kent State Golden Flashes go on the road to take on a 1-6 Ohio Bobcats team.
Kent State is a tough team to figure out as they can score points in a hurry, but the defense has also been a disaster at times. Ohio can run the ball well, but that’s about the only strength of this team.
Ohio will keep this one close for a half, but it will be all Kent State after that. Take the Golden Flashes -5.5 with this bet.
Ohio State Buckeyes -21.0 at Indiana Hoosiers
The Ohio State Buckeyes are massive favorites on Saturday against the Indiana Hoosiers in what could be a bit of a trap game. Indiana is dealing with a number of injuries, but this team nearly upset the Buckeyes a season ago.
Ohio State simply can’t afford another letdown if they want to have a shot at the College Football Playoff. Winning the Big Ten Conference is a must, but the Buckeyes still have some tough games ahead.
Indiana is not a team that is going to get blown out often, but they just don’t have the offense to keep up in this one. Ohio State is winning this game by at least three touchdowns to cover the spread.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish -6.5 vs. USC Trojans
One of the best rivalries in college football returns on Saturday night as the Notre Dame Fighting Irish host the USC Trojans. Notre Dame has lost just one game this year to Cincinnati, while this has been a trying year for the Trojans.
The Fighting Irish have struggled to find a consistent starting quarterback this season, and the running game has struggled. USC has not been a good defensive team this season, and they have been blown out three times already.
This game tends to be close each year, but that’s not going to happen on Saturday. Take Notre Dame -6.5 as they roll over their rival.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers January 18 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 weeks ago
- Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes January 12 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets January 26 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom3 days ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Edmonton Oilers January 25 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks January 24 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli5 days ago
- betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Basketball January 24Jordan Knabb4 days ago
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank5 days ago