- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Indiana Hoosiers vs. No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes November 12 Betting Preview
Two teams from the Big Ten will be squaring off, as the Ohio State Buckeyes (9-0, 6-0) will be playing host to the Indiana Hoosiers (3-6, 1-5) on Saturday afternoon.
🏈 Looking to place a risk-free practice bet on this Big 10 matchup? Visit betJACK Training Camp to get started on your sports betting journey today! 🏈
Ohio State Buckeyes Betting Preview
The Ohio State Buckeyes are easily one of the most dominant teams in college football right now, as CJ Stroud is well on his way to being a finalist for the Heisman Trophy Award.
Stroud has led the Buckeyes with 2,453 passing yards and 29 touchdowns while completing nearly 68 percent of his passes and throwing just four interceptions. Marvin Harrison Jr. has emerged as the top wide receiver for the Buckeyes, as he has 53 receptions for 834 yards and 10 touchdowns on the season.
Emeka Egbuka has also been a threat as a receiver, as he has 49 receptions for 794 yards and seven TD’s.
Julian Fleming and Cade Stover have hauled in six and three touchdowns, respectively.
Miyan Williams has also emerged as a threat out of the backfield for Ohio State, as the running back has rushed for 636 yards on 102 attempts and 12 TD’s.
Ohio State is one of the deadliest teams in college football, as they have a proven ability to put up points in a hurry.
There are times where they make picking up first downs look so easy, especially when Stroud gets enough time in the pocket to do some serious damage.
The Buckeyes just have so many weapons and are well coached, which is evident each and every time you go to watch them.
Indiana Hoosiers Betting Preview
The Hoosiers have a history of being tough on the Buckeyes, as there has been been three games that have been decided by one score over the past decade.
Connor Bazelak will make his return after missing last week’s game due to injury, as he’s thrown for 2,099 yards and 12 touchdowns while completing nearly 55 percent of his passes.
Cam Camper leads Indiana with 569 receiving yards and two touchdowns, but will miss the rest of the season due to a torn ACL.
Emery Simmons and D.J. Matthews should help fill in for Camper as the season winds down.
Shaun Shivers leads all running backs with 339 rushing yards and four touchdowns.
All in all, the Hoosiers are not a tough team at all. They have some good quarterback play, but the weapons there aren’t too great.
Ohio State is favored with a -41 spread. That is a huge spread, as the Buckeyes have proven that they can put up points in a hurry while keeping their opponents scoring low.
WIth that said, the Buckeyes should be able to cover this spread despite it being so large, as they have aspirations to get to the National Championship game. Expect them to obliterate Indiana.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe3 weeks ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Iowa Hawkeyes February 16 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli1 month ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats February 9 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 months ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers January 18 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Browns: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will be best compliment Myles Garret has seenMac Blank12 hours ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks March 28 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- 2023 American League Central Betting GuideDrew Thirion2 days ago
- Cleveland Guardians 2023 Season Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 week ago
- Cleveland Browns: Elijah Moore Is What The Browns Have Been MissingMac Blank1 week ago