betJACK Best Bets: Week 10 College Football Prop Bets
We have reached Week 10 of the college football season, and things are going to get even more serious now. The first College Football Playoff rankings are out, and the final push to get into the top four has begun.
It’s also the time for the best players in the country to step up and perform for their teams, and that leads to some great player prop betting opportunities. You don’t have to wait until Saturday to get these bets going, but you will find some great options out there with the full state on the weekend.
CJ Stroud Over 2.5 Passing Touchdowns (-135)
The odds on this bet aren’t even that great, but this is one that you simply can’t explore. The Ohio State Buckeyes are facing the Northwestern Wildcats on Saturday, and this is a game that could be over by halftime.
Stroud has been lighting up good defenses all season long, and he is going to face a Northwestern defense that has been atrocious so far in 2022. Look for Stroud to throw for at least three touchdowns in this game, even if he doesn’t play at all in the fourth quarter.
Richard Reese Over 101.5 Rushing Yards (-115)
The Baylor Bears head to Norman, Oklahoma, on Saturday for a Big 12 matchup with the Sooners. This game has the ability to be a high-scoring affair, and that always leads to some great prop betting opportunities.
Oklahoma is allowing nearly 190 rushing yards per game this season, and Baylor is going to take advantage of that. Richard Reese is the leading rusher for the Bears, and he is going to rack up over 101.5 rushing yards in this game.
Hendon Hooker Under 271.5 Passing Yards (-110)
The biggest game of the weekend is set to take place in the SEC as the Tennessee Volunteers take on the Georgia Bulldogs. This game will have huge implications on the CFP race, and the winning team might just punch their ticket to a permanent spot in the top four.
Tennessee quarterback Hendon Hooker is having a huge season for the Volunteers, and he might be the Heisman Trophy leader entering Week 10. Hooker and the Volunteers haven’t faced a defense like Georgia yet, though, and things are going to be a bit different this weekend.
Georgia won’t completely shut down Tennessee in this game, but they are going to slow down Hooker some. Take the under 271.5 passing yards in this matchup.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar2 months ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe9 months ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank3 weeks ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank1 month ago
- Best bet for TNF: Jaguars vs. SaintsGrant Puskar1 month ago
- Best bet for NLCS Game 2: Diamondbacks vs. PhilliesGrant Puskar1 month ago
- How the Browns offense can get back on trackMac Blank2 months ago