No. 23 Cincinnati Bearcats vs. No. 19 Arkansas Razorbacks Betting Preview
The Cincinnati Bearcats will face the Arkansas Razorbacks at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville for a Saturday afternoon 3:30 p.m. kickoff. This will be one of the marquee matchups that are featured in Week One of the college football season.
The Cincinnati Bearcats are coming off of one of their best seasons in their history as they had a perfect regular season which included a huge win at Notre Dame and the American Athletic Conference title. They eventually fell to Alabama in the semifinal of the College Football Playoff.
Arkansas had a solid year last year in the SEC with an overall record of 9-4, including a 4-4 conference record overall. They were 6-1 at home and just 1-3 when they went on the road. They made it to the RellaQuest Bowl, where they took down Big Ten school Penn State by a score of 24-10.
The Razorbacks are the favorites for this game, with this game being played in Arkansas. They have a spread of (-6.5) with odds of (-112). The Bearcats, at (+6.5), have odds of (-109) to cover.
The over/under is at 52, with odds of (-112) and (-109) to bet the over and the under, respectively.
For the moneyline, the Razorbacks have odds of (-264), and the Bearcats have odds of (+210) to win the game. According to these odds, the oddsmakers can see this game going any way in terms of the spread. They expect Arkansas to win this game but don't feel as confident about what the spread should be.
Players To Watch For
Depending on what decision Luke Fickell will make on who will start as the quarterback will determine who will get the reins to face a tough SEC team on the road. I am thinking he will go with Ben Bryant because of his experience being a redshirt senior, so he will have a tall order ahead of him in this game.
KJ Jefferson will be the decider for the Razorbacks as he started all thirteen games last year at quarterback. He had 2,676 yards last year with 21 touchdowns as he completed 67.3 percent of his passes.
He also led the team in rushing with 664 yards and added six touchdowns. His dual-threat ability will make him hard to stop for the Bearcats.
I really want to take the Bearcats' ML because I feel like they have more to play for coming off such a great year last year, but they lost many key starters as they had nine players that were drafted.
Their nine players selected were the third most out of any team in college football. They will have a new look on both sides of the ball, but I like the Bearcats to cover and potentially win on Saturday.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Ohio State at Notre Dame: Betting Odds and TrendsGrant Puskar5 months ago
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe1 year ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 year ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 year ago
- Recent Posts
- How To: Same Game Parlays (2024)Alex Kaufman1 month ago
- The NFL's Top Paid QB's in 2023/24: How did their team do?Grant Puskar2 months ago
- Ohio Sports Betting Bill: 2023Kole Emplit2 months ago
- Browns WR's will play key role in offensive successMac Blank4 months ago
- Browns trade deadline inactivity means Deshaun Watson should return to form soonMac Blank4 months ago