- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
No. 23 Cincinnati Bearcats vs. No. 19 Arkansas Razorbacks Betting Preview
The Cincinnati Bearcats will face the Arkansas Razorbacks at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville for a Saturday afternoon 3:30 p.m. kickoff. This will be one of the marquee matchups that are featured in Week One of the college football season.
The Cincinnati Bearcats are coming off of one of their best seasons in their history as they had a perfect regular season which included a huge win at Notre Dame and the American Athletic Conference title. They eventually fell to Alabama in the semifinal of the College Football Playoff.
Arkansas had a solid year last year in the SEC with an overall record of 9-4, including a 4-4 conference record overall. They were 6-1 at home and just 1-3 when they went on the road. They made it to the RellaQuest Bowl, where they took down Big Ten school Penn State by a score of 24-10.
Let's look ahead at the matchups between the Cincinnati Bearcats and Arkansas Razorbacks on Saturday.
Bet on the exciting weekend of College Football for FREE with betJACK Training Camp!
The Razorbacks are the favorites for this game, with this game being played in Arkansas. They have a spread of (-6.5) with odds of (-112). The Bearcats, at (+6.5), have odds of (-109) to cover.
The over/under is at 52, with odds of (-112) and (-109) to bet the over and the under, respectively.
For the moneyline, the Razorbacks have odds of (-264), and the Bearcats have odds of (+210) to win the game. According to these odds, the oddsmakers can see this game going any way in terms of the spread. They expect Arkansas to win this game but don't feel as confident about what the spread should be.
Players To Watch For
Depending on what decision Luke Fickell will make on who will start as the quarterback will determine who will get the reins to face a tough SEC team on the road. I am thinking he will go with Ben Bryant because of his experience being a redshirt senior, so he will have a tall order ahead of him in this game.
KJ Jefferson will be the decider for the Razorbacks as he started all thirteen games last year at quarterback. He had 2,676 yards last year with 21 touchdowns as he completed 67.3 percent of his passes.
He also led the team in rushing with 664 yards and added six touchdowns. His dual-threat ability will make him hard to stop for the Bearcats.
I really want to take the Bearcats' ML because I feel like they have more to play for coming off such a great year last year, but they lost many key starters as they had nine players that were drafted.
Their nine players selected were the third most out of any team in college football. They will have a new look on both sides of the ball, but I like the Bearcats to cover and potentially win on Saturday.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Buckeyes: Who Should Start At QB In 2023?Barry Devoe2 weeks ago
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 months ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel3 months ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman3 months ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Browns: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo will be best compliment Myles Garret has seenMac Blank1 hour ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks March 28 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- 2023 American League Central Betting GuideDrew Thirion1 day ago
- Cleveland Guardians 2023 Season Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom5 days ago
- Cleveland Browns: Elijah Moore Is What The Browns Have Been MissingMac Blank5 days ago