- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Week 4 College Football Saturday Best Bets
Week 3 of the college football season is behind us and that means more information to dive into for the Week 4 slate. This week we will start to see some more conference matchups and not too many marquee matchups, but that doesn’t mean that there are no sports to bet on throughout Saturday.
Kent State vs. Maryland OVER 70.5
This is a really fun spot for me this weekend because the price has been knocked down since the open. A lot of this is due to the public perception of these teams and specifically the offenses. I think that this is simply a trap based on the bad matchups each team has dealt with to start the season. Last year, Kent State was one of the fastest teams in the country in terms of pace and Maryland was more than willing to keep up and sling it around all game.
The issue is that each team has struggled a bit offensively this season and I think that is just not going to be a big deal moving forward. Matchups vs. Texas A&M, Iowa, West Virginia, and even Illinois are not going to boost your team pace and offensive statistics. They are going to do the opposite. In this game, I expect the true colors of each team to come out in a relatively competitive game. I expect a lot of points here.
UCLA vs. Stanford OVER 59.5
This is another game that I like a lot, even if it is not one all over the public radar. UCLA’s offense looks great and I think that they have actually run a bit bad in terms of points scored in a few of their games. I think that the Bruins will be able to move the ball throughout the game and their success last week vs. a very aggressive Fresno State defense showed me that there won’t be a defensive scheme that will really shut down this offense on the west coast with their physicality.
UCLA’s defense hasn’t been great and does show plenty of holes, particularly on the outside and down the field. I think that the QB change to McKee will have an impact in this game and on the Stanford offense, just like the Cardinal has shown over the last 2 weeks. This offense can move the ball and keep up with McKee at the helm. I could see this one flying over the total.
Clemson vs. NC State (+10)
Clemson’s offense STINKS.
Could the raw talent on the roster really show up this week? Maybe? But the offensive line just isn’t that talented. The receivers are talented but they don’t create elite separation. The playcalling and design is atrocious. If NC State can just pull off a little tiny bit of offense with their best players, I think that they hang in this game and give the Tigers a scare at the worst. Clemson had less total yardage last week than Georgia Tech did against them and that is a sign that these struggles just aren’t a bad game.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman1 month ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Wyoming Cowboys December 30 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets January 26 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom20 hours ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Edmonton Oilers January 25 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks January 24 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli3 days ago
- betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Basketball January 24Jordan Knabb3 days ago
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank4 days ago