- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: College Football Week 13
The final regular season weekend of the College Football season is here. After this week, we will be talking Conference Championships and Bowl games.
This is a huge week of College Football, which features games as early as Thanksgiving night. The big one, of course, is in Columbus, where the Big Ten East is on the line. But that’s not it!
Ohio State Moneyline
Ohio State is a 7.5-point favorite to get a win back from Michigan after last years mess. The Buckeyes are (-371) on the moneyline, while Michigan is (+270). The over/under has been set at 56 points.
Ohio State and Michigan are both 11-0 and playing for a Big Ten East division title and a likely spot in the CFP. Neither team had a difficult schedule and weren’t tested much outside of conference play. When looking at games against common opponents in conference play, both have shown the ability to blow out other teams.
But, the Buckeyes seem to be the more cohesive team at the moment. If Corum can’t go -- or give 100 percent -- it could be a happy day in Columbus for the Ohio State faithful. Either way - Buckeyes, baby!
Texas Longhorns -8.5
After you stuff yourself with Thanksgiving food, and the National Football League on Thursday, you get the in-state battle between the Bears and Longhorns on Friday.
This game has all the makings of a nasty result. The Bears used all their efforts and all their energy last week in a tough loss at home to TCU. Now, on short rest, they have to make the trip to Austin to take on a talented Longhorns team.
Bijan Robinson is a running back the Bears have yet to see this season. The man is ready to pass 1,500 yards on the ground, and has got into the end zone 16 times on the ground. Baylor will have to bring all their efforts to stop the ground game, and that may not be enough.
Texas quarterback Quinn Ewers can manage a game, and if he needs to, can win a game. All Longhorns, all the time. Texas is -8.5, and that’s not enough.
USC Trojans ML
You got to think Lincoln Riley has his team ready and focused for a game at home to finish the regular season, right? USC has just one loss, and on the outside looking in for the College Football Playoff. But, a big win here over the Irish, and a Pac-12 title could have them getting in.
Heisman candidate Caleb Williams has tossed for just shy of 3,500 yards on the season, with 33 touchdown passes, and just 3 interceptions.
The Irish have played better football as of late, but it’s going to be a tough task to slow down the Trojans in Southern California. Notre Dame is +5.5, but staying within a touchdown just does not appear to be in the crystal ball. Take the Trojans!
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 month ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman1 month ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Wyoming Cowboys December 30 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 day ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom2 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 days ago
- Washington Capitals vs. Columbus Blue Jackets January 31 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli3 days ago