- Call 1-800-522-4700
Best Week 4 College Football Betting Picks
Week 3 of college football provided a tornado of upsets and generally shocking wins. While some of us are reeling from losses on what seemed to be sure-fire games, others are looking to take a chance on some potential upsets that suddenly sound reasonable.
After all, we have a fun slate of games on the weekend schedule.
Pick No. 1: Washington State ML (+205)
After an embarrassing (yet expected) loss against Georgia in Week 1, the Oregon Ducks look to crawl back to the top of the Pac-12 standings. With an impressive win against BYU last week, the Ducks and Quarterback Bo Nix seek to duplicate the effort that earned Nix player of the week honors. One problem is that this matchup against Washington St. will not be easy.
The Cougars, who already handed Wisconsin a surprising upset, are bolstered by their defense. The Cougar's defense has already racked up 14 sacks on the season, tied with USC.
Washington State looks like a healthy upset pick if Nix can't overcome the pressure they will send at him.
Pick No. 2: Ohio State -18
I'm sure Ryan Day and the rest of the Buckeye fandom was happy to see the Buckeyes drop 70-plus on Toledo last week. After some shaky starts to the season, the Buckeyes look to be in control.
This primetime Big Ten matchup was supposed to draw the national crowd when it was initially scheduled before the season. Still, as mentioned earlier, Wisconsin dropped their opener to Washington State. The Jim Leonhard-led Badger defense should be stout, but there is a vast gap between these two offenses.
The Badgers may have some success running the ball early, and if Graham Mertz has an accurate game, the Badgers have a chance. Sadly, Badger fans will have to watch as the battalion of star-studded Buckeye receivers hit home run after home run.
Are the Buckeyes a poor 1-2 against the spread this season?
Yes. However, this team looks like they have put all the pieces together heading into Week 4. The Buckeyes will be looking good in those snazzy all-black uniforms, and playing under the bright lights of The Shoe could be jarring for Badger defensive backs.
Pick No. 3: Kansas -7.5
I know it’s not basketball season yet, but my eyes will be on this matchup as if it were the middle of march and my bracket hadn't completely busted yet. The Kansas Jayhawks are rolling.
After being a laughing stock on the football field for as long as I can remember, this is probably the most exciting product Kansas has put on the field for years. Kansas is 6-0 against the spread in their last six games, and their offense is banging on all the right cylinders. This matchup is one of those games where the over of 66.5 (-110) is also deeply in play.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- Who's The Favorite To Win The Heisman?Cole Paganelli1 week ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football Week 13Ryan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- No. 3 Michigan vs. No. 2 Ohio State "The Game" Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- No. 21 Tulane vs. No. 25 Cincinnati November 25 Betting PreviewSam Frohman2 weeks ago
- Grading NFL & College Football Future BetsDrew Thirion3 weeks ago
- Recent Posts
- The NFL Should Be Cool For Once & Not Fine Ezekiel Elliott For Jumping Into KettleNick Pedone13 hours ago
- Three Potential Cavs Trade TargetsTyler Vaysman15 hours ago
- New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Monday Night Football Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel16 hours ago
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Sunday Night Football Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman4 days ago
- Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans December 4 Prop Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom4 days ago