- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Best Week 7 College Football Betting Picks
The Ohio State Buckeyes have their bye week this weekend, as they will not suit up in Week 7. Even though Ohio State is not taking the field this weekend, there are still plenty of big games on the schedule.
College football betting continues to be extremely popular, and there are plenty of good options to look at in Week 7, following yet another action-packed Week 6. Here are three of the best college football bets to make in Week 7.
Minnesota Golden Gophers At Illinois Fighting Illini (+6.5)
The Big Ten West Division is wide open heading into Week 7, but two of the frontrunners meet up in Champaign, IL. The Illinois Fighting Illini are a massive surprise so far this season, and they try to stay hot when hosting Minnesota.
Illinois has one of the best, if not the best defense in the entire country. The Fighting Illini just don’t give up rushing yards, and then they have the nation’s leading rusher, Chase Brown, on the other side.
Minnesota suffered a 20-10 loss to Purdue in their most recent game, and they are another team with a great defense. The Golden Gophers have a more balanced offensive attack, but scoring on Illinois is just too hard to do.
Giving Illinois 6.5 points at home is simply too many, and that’s the best bet to make in this game.
Ohio Bobcats ML At Western Michigan Broncos
There is plenty of action on the schedule in Week 7, including the Ohio Bobcats visiting the Western Michigan Broncos. Ohio is coming into this game with some momentum, but the same can’t be said for Western Michigan.
The Bobcats just hung 55 points on Akron a week ago, but this team still has to find some more defense. Ohio is giving up nearly 175 rushing yards per game, but they are facing a WMU team that doesn’t run it a ton.
Western Michigan is scoring just 22 points per game, and they were blown out by Eastern Michigan in Week 6. The Broncos just don’t have any real talent on offense, and they are going to struggle to keep up.
This is a pick’em game, and taking the Bobcats is the best bet to make.
Alabama Crimson Tide -7.5 At Tennessee Volunteers
The biggest game of the weekend will take place in the SEC as the Tennessee Volunteers host the Alabama Crimson Tide. Tennessee appears to be a real title contender this season, but this game will definitely decide it.
Quarterback Bryce Young is expected to be back for Alabama in this game, and that’s going to be a huge difference-maker in this one. Young has thrown for 1,202 yards and 14 touchdowns this season, and he is going to light it up in this game.
The Volunteers are scoring close to 47 points per game this season, and they have a passing attack that is hard to stop. Tennessee hasn’t faced a defense like Alabama yet, though, and it’s going to be hard for this team to score on Saturday.
Alabama will be out to make a statement in this game and taking the Crimson Tide at -7.5 is the way to go.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman3 weeks ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman1 month ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Wyoming Cowboys December 30 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets January 26 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom3 days ago
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Edmonton Oilers January 25 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks January 24 Betting PreviewCole Paganelli5 days ago
- betJACK Best Bets: NCAA Basketball January 24Jordan Knabb4 days ago
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank5 days ago